The online racing simulator
Subsonic Racing Team skin request!
Hi there, i need skins for my team, we are using temporary ones atm but are just not good enough. We need the "proffesional" touch and i just can't master it. So, is there any good, nice skinner out there willing to use his talent to make brilliant skins for a good and upcoming racing team? We only need skins for the following cars Uf1, Xfg, XRT, FXO, open wheelers, FzR. If you then give me the .psd i could change the skins to fit all cars

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=31323&d=1180426158 if you could keep to the same "theme" as these, it would be great.

Thanks,
Niall
It is a big job to do a full pack of skins but good luck in finding someone to do them
To be honest, i actually dont need a full set. If someone does a one for each class and maybe the open wheelers, if they send me the .psd, i could copy the designs etc onto the skins that havent been done. Even if they do Uf1, Xfg, XRT, FXO, open wheelers, FzR.

Thats all i would need tbh

@Greboth, thanks
First post updated
Wil anybody do this? What was the point of me posting if nobody will do it!?
Quote from niall09 :Wil anybody do this? What was the point of me posting if nobody will do it!?

And paying for them to be done is a no-go, its bloody stupid imo

I am still busy with making DR skins but it is still a big ask. It is not unusual for a good skin to take 4 hours or more to make. 19 cars at 4 hours = 76 hours work. Which is alot you have to admit.

Even taking your
Quote :Uf1, Xfg, XRT, FXO, open wheelers, FzR.

thats 9 cars, 36 hours of work, which is still alot. Assuming you sleep for the recommended 8 hours a night, just for those cars is almost 2 days solid worth of skinning.

I am not saying you shouldn't ask, simply you are asking for alot so don't be so "what was the point of posting" if no one offers.
ok, but if someone does do them (which i hope someone will ) It wouldnt have to be in a hurry, you could take a few weeks or even a few months. I just want skins for the team and i dont care how long it takes as long as they look solid

@Greboth, the DR skins are great
Will anyone do these? Pretty please
Right now i dont have the time but maybe soon i can make som skin for u.

Edit: Feels that i dont have the time right now so i sorry but but so its the life
#10 - Dru
As this is such a large request, how about making your own, at least for now.

They can be basic (but basic can also be good )

Say your team colours will be Black and Green. then using ps or psp use a default skin and use multiply with a black layer - or maybe something a little off black like 30 C,M,Y, Then using a font you like just make your team name and chuck on the sides and for formula cars the wings etc etc..

That way you can race together with your skins, get people used to you, then add skins gradually either when people have the time, you have learnt the skills, employed.recruited a skinner or made skins specifically when entering a lparticular league. this way its bite size and managable plus also makes your outfit look more professional if everyone is racing in the same (if a little basic) team colour skins

HTH,

Dru.

*** EDIT *** Just scene you original skins.... whats wrong with them?
ok, Greboth has kindly made a few of the skins(i think), he has deffinately made one of them, so i will go from there.

@Dru - i think mine are a bit too shabby and dont really suit the team

Anyway, thanks for all the help

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG