The online racing simulator

Poll : How Should We Qualify?

Closed since :
30 minutes FREE - FOR - ALL Qualifying
Single Lap Qualifying, 1 Chance, 1 Lap each.
who cares !
Quote from Michel 4AGE :who cares !

the people who couldn't make it on saturday. you really should try to keep the convo constructive instead of just adding to your post count
Quote from franky500 :surely Alt-Ctrl that cant stop you . hope the reformat goes well.. dont forget this is next week.. not this one.

lol, sure. No problem getting online with no OS
neeeeed confirmation... some have leagues sat and sun... please give us a confirmed answer, and get on ts/.
AH k, didnt see that will spread the word.
Franky, decided to pull out of this. I think its a waste of my time as most of the people I'll be racing with don't get along very well + I have the SGPS to commit to.
Quote from mkinnov8 :AH k, didnt see that will spread the word.

What word? My fav word at the moment is, bifter, spread that one!
Bifter! ! ! ! ! ! !

Quote from Leprekaun :Franky, decided to pull out of this. I think its a waste of my time as most of the people I'll be racing with don't get along very well...

Strange. I've just looked at the entry list, and I'd say most of the entrants get on fine.
Quote from garph :What word? My fav word at the moment is, bifter, spread that one!

ewww no! not a nasty word giggler!

Quote from Dr Dink :Bifter! ! ! ! ! ! !

Trust you

Quote from Serpentine :Strange. I've just looked at the entry list, and I'd say most of the entrants get on fine.

LOL, provided my first laugh of the week
Not often I post in here but this is worth it. BIFTER!
Quote from Serpentine :Strange. I've just looked at the entry list, and I'd say most of the entrants get on fine.

I think he meant that not many people on that list get along with him. But you have to understand commitments to other leagues even so, good luck Lep i hope you beat the other 2 guys racing, no hard feelings friend
1st Post in the forum, 1st participation, on a 32 drivers race. It will be fun, Hope everything goes ok organizing this fun event. See you on Track
Your a very brave person Caesar I'm sure people will help you out with setups if you need them, thats the good thing about these events, they are not ultra competitive. We like to share setups and get poeple up to a decent speed, the more people finishing the better.
Lets hope you do better than you did in the R4R Stock Cup Niko, practice is key.

I have just signed up, provided my internet is ok I will be racing the FXO. I am only racing that car because its no longer the fastest, the XRT is faster now
entries coming in thick and fast now (fast meaning several at once.... Thick meaning Quicksilver ).

Should be a good race,, And for the new people to this event, Please do not worry about wether you are fast or not, or if you are having problems with setups,

Generally people like to Share and help, All we ask is that you drive safe and fair.
HEY! Me no think I just lacks propa edumatcation
but don't drive like a wittiw girw
#70 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :/me goes to practise 24/7

from the driving i just saw, you need it

Love to join you (and own in my "FXO of d00m!!!111!!!") but i'll be in Germany on that week

*tries not to laugh*
Quote from Leprekaun :Franky, decided to pull out of this. I think its a waste of my time as most of the people I'll be racing with don't get along very well + I have the SGPS to commit to.

Considering 6 drivers is a big challenge in the SGPS? *pats Lep on shoulder* And here I always thought you can take on all of us. Thanks for proving me wrong .
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Lets hope you do better than you did in the R4R Stock Cup Niko, practice is key.

I have just signed up, provided my internet is ok I will be racing the FXO. I am only racing that car because its no longer the fastest, the XRT is faster now

But the FXO is still the easiest car to drive
Quote from MyBoss :But the FXO is still the easiest car to drive

But for from the easiest when you take tyre wear into account in a long race I would drive the XRT but I am just bored of that car after the Stock Cup, and the RB4...I just don't like 4WD (thats my excuse and i am sticking to it!)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG