The online racing simulator

Poll : How Should We Qualify?

Closed since :
30 minutes FREE - FOR - ALL Qualifying
Single Lap Qualifying, 1 Chance, 1 Lap each.
Franky what do you DO to that poor pc, its like a requirement of an ATC GP for you to reformat and lose all emails!
the bitch dropped an amd 5600 (dc) into it
This sounds well good, would be a good chances for me to drive with lotsa other people just for fun lol, iv just got a new wheel tho, so if im up to scratch by the date sign up closes(when is tht btw?) then il sign up
read this sub forum. sign up now to reserve your place.
signup closes when the lights go green
none of you will belive this but.. i reformatted again and lost the e-mails... .again!!!. so when its time to send the server info it will be via PM.

Sorry chaps.. just call me an idiot
Quote from franky500 :none of you will belive this but.. i reformatted again and lost the e-mails... .again!!!. so when its time to send the server info it will be via PM.

Sorry chaps.. just call me an idiot

idiot
Anne Idiot!
I just simply dont... no actually i do believe you... *clap clap*
Franky?

Idiot.
#37 - need
So from here on, if you format your harddrive and lose all your data, it will be termed 'Doing a Franky!!'
Quote from need :So from here on, if you format your harddrive and lose all your data, it will be termed 'Doing a Franky!!'

lol. i guess so . it was stoneys fault anyway.
Oh here we go

It would be Stoney's fault.. I'd blame him too! I shall see you on that track franky. (probably in the pits at the end of lap 3).
Quote from mkinnov8 :I shall see you on that track franky. (probably in the pits at the end of lap 3).

and laps 6,13,21,29,30,31,36,42,49,52 and 59

somebody's got to come last i suppose
Usually me Tho I shall fight franky hard.. unless he chooses the pansy car!
this should be one of the best gp's (on paper it is). it's a shame i will not be home in time to join in
franky has good pace with the car he's using and so does everyone else for that matter. and if you make it up to a full grid, there should be battles throughout the whole 32 car line up.
someone save the replay for me

cheers

ATC Dadge.
dadage.. get decks to go do all ur dirty work!!..

Plan B is..... Is everybody available for the same time on Sunday?
Can't join, have to reformat on sunday.
surely Alt-Ctrl that cant stop you . hope the reformat goes well.. dont forget this is next week.. not this one.
Saturday or Sunday is fine by me.
Just signed-up

Hope to see u all on track:eclipseeh
I am changing this to Sunday 8th, I will no longer be available on Sat 7th for this race,

I am sorry for those who will be unable to attend due to the day change,
#49 - Vain
Hm. Then not.
I wish you a nice race. Perhaps some other time.

Vain
Fine by me. prefer it on Sundays any way
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG