The online racing simulator
Soon S2 License Contests
(11 posts, started )
Soon S2 License Contests
Are there soon some nice poeple that making contests for poor people like me. My only teammate is now licensed and im stuck in demo servers...
Quote from lubo_wrc :Are there soon some nice poeple that making contests for poor people like me. My only teammate is now licensed and im stuck in demo servers...

Mate not trying to be nasty but please don't start these sympathy threads save up or get a job
Quote from lubo_wrc :Are there soon some nice poeple that making contests for poor people like me. My only teammate is now licensed and im stuck in demo servers...

well,, Just wait for it..

Trust me.. You arent stuck in the demo.. Sooner or later u will get S2...
again with the "im poor and cant afford S2" yet you can afford to have a pc/laptop powerful enough to run LFS and the money to pay the electricity bills? if your a child, then go out and earn the money and get a small job like washing cars or delivering news papers. Even if you save up £1 a day (or however much £1 is worth in your country) after 24 days which is less than a month.
#5 - Lible
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :again with the "im poor and cant afford S2" yet you can afford to have a pc/laptop powerful enough to run LFS and the money to pay the electricity bills? if your a child, then go out and earn the money and get a small job like washing cars or delivering news papers. Even if you save up £1 a day (or however much £1 is worth in your country) after 24 days which is less than a month.

Easy to say for you, but money is a very different thing in different countries. I don't know the prices in England, but comparing Finland and Estonia - prices in Finland are up to 3-4 times higher than in Estonia
Even if you win an Licence...U won't.. Look at me (Demo racer) I won an Licence too.. (not fair)
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Even if you win an Licence...U won't.. Look at me (Demo racer) I won an Licence too.. (not fair)

Surely a Dutch men can afford S2.....
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Surely a Dutch men can afford S2.....

I'm not gonna Pay for something that i Already Own/Lost it
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I'm not gonna Pay for something that i Already Own/Lost it

If you were given S2 DieKolkrabe then you know that he has had a problem totally out of his control and you should be gratefull that you even got a taste of S2.

If you want S2 (back) then you're going to have to pay for it.

And the people giving away S2 out of the goodness of their hearts, I think that is over, with people asking for this and people not being gratefull for what they have been given I don't think anyone will bother spending their hard earned cash on others.
It's fixed..

Soon S2 License Contests
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG