The online racing simulator
#76 - SamH
petercollins, you'd better tread VERY carefully from here on. We treat personal threats on this forum very seriously indeed.
Quote from petercollins :It will be the greatest farce of a league since Swindon Town were in the premiership.

Look, if you want a decent online racing experience, go to GPL through VROC - don't be fannying around with this muppet nikimere, barking warnings to everyone like yer man in Father Ted with the whistle!

He's a joke, the league's a joke and only that I pointed it out, they're already leaving in their droves.

GPL Sunday night, Monza, 14 laps\.....starts at 9pm.....good, clean racing for adults only.

Leave yer man with his notebook, his whistle and his rules of the road and get out on the f*cking track and lets race!!

See you there!!

I really enjoying racing against the people you are writing about in here....

I would NEVER EVER leave the league because of YOUR words...

What I can read is that you are a poor kid..age? Dont know - but you are not a grown up imo...

Lets go folkes....first race...cant wait..
#78 - CSU1
Quote from nikimere :You just managed to prove how much of an idiot you really are.

I think it's time for one of these: :bananadea

ok....I see your point now good call
wow, what an idiot, better we find out hes a fool now and get rid of him before the league starts

I feel sorry for you Niki that you had to have this crap in a good intentioned fun league.

well, looking forward to the races.
any1 practising 2 night at around 8 8:30??
#83 - Damo
Dear god,thank God thats all over
Kudos to nikimere for arranging this league,best wishes on a huge success and GL to all participating.

Dcully from boards here btw
lmao. i love it when R-TARDS go postal. i would love this collins guy to come up to Derry sometime. we'll show him how to follow through with a threat
i think he's a member of the GPLRA (grand prix leg-ends republican army) so careful what you type..........the wee puke

good luck with the league niki (and all who have entered into it)
Some pre-season practice tonight on at 8,30 if anyone want's to join a few off us
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Some pre-season practice tonight on at 8,30 if anyone want's to join a few off us

i should make that
Damn i wont be able to make it until late tonight. Goin to the cinema now. Might cya's later Have fun!
Quote from nikimere :Damn i wont be able to make it until late tonight. Goin to the cinema now. Might cya's later Have fun!

kk cya later + what did ya go see ?
#90 - CSU1
i went to see shrek the third and at the same time a group of down sindrome suspects where at the back mocking and shouting at the movie very loudley it was gas
Quote from CSU1 :i went to see shrek the third and at the same time a group of down sindrome suspects where at the back mocking and shouting at the movie very loudley it was gas

It would only happen too you to witness something like that LMAO was Shrek 3 good ?
The Leprekaun is around and he's hungry for wins!!! . Nah, just messin lads, I'm ok in the XFG but I'll most have me arse hander over on a plate . I'll go join the server now, hope to see you lads there.

Random note: LOL! petercollins joins June 07, No longer welcome June 07, is that the quickest ban ever?
I would like a piece of that action
sorry for my late reply, i was in france and i only got home now Count me in if ye have spaces left
Sorry man there aren't any places left on the grid, however, i will place you on the reserves list
Thats ok
Anyone up for a bit of racing tonight come on T7R|Ireland around 8.30pm for top XFG racing
#98 - CSU1
does anyone here know where I can buy momo wheel in Dublin?
The odd PC World might have them in stock... The Liffey Valley one used to stock them, but i haven't been in there for a year or so.
you can get em in most pc shops/gaming shops and if they don't have it im sure they could order you one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG