The online racing simulator
Transferable game?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Shine
Transferable game?
Hi all, i am just about to get the s2 liscence and was wondering if the liscence is transferable. What i mean is in a few weeks i'm going to wipe my hard drive so i have brand a new and shine o/s (xp). Will i still be able to download the game as i will have allready paid ?
Thanx in advance.
Yep, you will have a username and password to unlock.
#3 - garph
When you unlock the game you enter a username and password. So when you format and install LFS again you just enter your details and away you go.

You get 2 unlocks and then a new unlock every Friday with a max number of unlocks of 2.
Your S2 user and password lasts forever. As long as you can download the game, or get it from a friend with a memory stick (patch X fits on a 512mb stick easily FYI ), you'll never "lose" the game.
#5 - Shine
Thanx peeps problem solved
Happy racing
Yeah sure, you just have to unlock again. LFS doesn't have a "demo" and "full version" downloads, both are the same - the S2 content is just locked in demo mode.

Regarding the licenses, once you buy S2 you'll have a maximum of 2 spare unlocks on your account. If you reinstall LFS or change your hardware you might have to unlock LFS again, removing one of these spare unlocks. If you run out of unlocks, you cannot unlock S2 anymore, BUT you get +1 spare unlock each Friday.

E: Holy crap I'm slow.
Welcome to S2.

Transferable game?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG