The online racing simulator
Something different: LFS Sketches
(30 posts, started )
HAHA VERY FUNNY specially the f1 cars with "names" and the ufr
Very nice movie
Yeah, Very funny with the creative names on the AI lol. But there just seemed to be alot of pointless crap in there too. Still a good movie and it IS something different. Kudos to you
Very nice movie...really liked it!
Pretty good, thought it was funny.
good one! thats a keeper
ha ha it was funny xp

cool movie
Well done Kurent!
Nice ideas for the video Kurent... started my morning laughing ... keep up the good job
well nice one and the music is great.

good ol frankie.

regards
cool video, i liked it
Wow that video was great
Nice ideas.. though i kinda didn´t get the last "sketch"

this.... is quite different from most videos I've seen yet

very entertaining! good video, marko
Thanks for all the praises!

The last sketch shows a car crashing and then shows a huge stack of cars with the crash test symbol on it and goes "-1" which means that ummm...well, that was just another car wasted and millions more waiting. It's funny damn it! That scene took 8 hours to render and features 400 XRT's!

And btw, the wrecker scene was a real wrecker that chose the wrong server.
thats what the last sketch was then! i think the F1 car was the best and that XRT one with the crasher brings me back to my demo days. Good idea whens part 2 coming up?
Part 2?? I finished working on this one early cause I thought it's kinda stupid haha. Maybe I will do part 2, I just need some new ideas like...a car overtaking alot of other cars and then that scene from 5th element when the woman says multipass. Yeah...
hmm, yeah, maybe mixing it up with movie's would be good.
Pretty funny but it's just to short imo.
I really laughed about the names (especially the last driver "I brake late!!!!")
A compilation of short sketches works great. Very funny & entertaining.

Thanks!
That's cheered up my morning .
Hmm I'm still waiting for somebody to mention Pat&Mat hehe. If you don't know it go watch it on youtube and that sketch will be even funnier.
Quote from kurent :Hmm I'm still waiting for somebody to mention Pat&Mat hehe.

I think the most people just don't know them.
Here (in Germany) they aired some episodes on TV in the early 1980ties. I also almost forgot that I know them from somewhere
Quote from kurent :Hmm I'm still waiting for somebody to mention Pat&Mat hehe.

Heh, I didn't mention them because they are so 'standard' for me. They are popular here in the Netherlands. At home we have 6 DVDs with Pat & Mat sketches. My kids (4 and 6 years old) love them, and so do I.
Loved It :d 10/10
nice one

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG