The online racing simulator
grr, whos fault was this?
(94 posts, closed, started )
You put shame to Senna's name.
Your funny Senna, I can't say i've ever saw anything else come from your races, you deserve a ban, your driving is irratic and desperate, no way would you just dive up the inside on such a tight track like this, especcially when there just stupid dives scrubbing against every other car in the road.

Good stuff on him getting banned, IMO he shouldn't even have the privelage of racing on other peoples servers, especcially when he tries tyo make a mockery on them on a public forum like this, backfired though.
#53 - CSU1
Quote from Ian.H :I haven't seen the replay yet, but do know that I had 2 stonking races tonight. 2 and 3 abreast in some places and hardly any rubbing

Regards,

Ian

stonking good? or Senna stoking bad?

lmao Senna, you just made the new saying for people who dont care about other cars and can't drive... "Look! that guy just done a senna

Quote from senna :im not giving in to this and stand by my point here, and I wont give up me racin line either

^^ fake quote(its humour fyi's)
i wasnt trying to make a mockery of anyone, because i know DRSC are respected.

i was tryin to get them to watch the replay because they banned me witohut watching it, and i know im right that i couldnt steer after he hit me, so i thought they would see it the same way.

probably time to lock this thread innit

but again,
u absolute bunch of bell ends!
Oh dear using such bad foul language.

Second best read in ages this thread
If you dont get banned, I swear I am never coming back to these forums. You are not worthy of Senna's name or a S2 license.
Just watched the replay and it was clearly your doing Senna. I'm all for a bit of rubbing in racing, but you all but took Krani out previously too.. you can't just dive into a corner and expect the person to give way. You were diving from way too far back on most corners to grab the "2/3 rule".

Regards,

Ian
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :i wasnt trying to make a mockery of anyone, because i know DRSC are respected.

i was tryin to get them to watch the replay because they banned me witohut watching it, and i know im right that i couldnt steer after he hit me, so i thought they would see it the same way.

but again,

Good job on making friends and making yourself look like a right ned.

*gives Senna a cookie*
#59 - J.B.
What I see is very aggressive but doesn't look like bad intent. If he had wanted to put other cars off the track he could have done so more than once. Before the chicane one driver has to back off and since AS was in front he had the right to turn in like he did. And in the incident this thread is about AS clearly wasn't going to the outside of the corner like that by his own free will. His opponent failed to judge the situation correctly.
-
(jjones) DELETED by jjones
u can even see me putting more steering lock on once he hit me the 1st time so i wouldnt run to the outside!
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :u can even see me putting more steering lock on once he hit me the 1st time so i wouldnt run to the outside!

So, you tried to recover from the accident you caused? Good work man!
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :i wasnt trying to make a mockery of anyone, because i know DRSC are respected.

but again,

THIS ABOUT SUMS HIM UP DONT U THINK
Quote from Slopi :So, you tried to recover from the accident you caused? Good work man!

and how did i cause it? if he hadnt have hit me i would have carried on on my path and gone around the corner?

it was a racing accident that he turned in on me, but what annoys me is getting blamed!
you just need to learn to leave room senna. and this thread was just silly.

and you didnt get banned without anybody seeing it, mike was watching you.

but thanks for that good laugh.
Dendy m8, we all know you are a fast driver but you are totally inconsiderate of others in a race. This is the reason you were banned from our league after only one race

Please do everyone in LFS a favour and learn to drive cleanly, its much more fun than just being the fastest. ATM all your doing is getting a really bad name, and I'm sure that's not what you want....
Man you give us a replay where from the beginning you start bumping and pushing the other cars and you try to look innocent?
I thought you where an experienced driver and I didn’t expect that behavior.

At the first corner of the second lap you brake too late ignoring that you have to keep only the inside line because you have to leave room for the outside car which you did not pass… I suppose you did not even look…
You where still side by side at the corner entry and you pushed him out of the track…

I know that it is difficult to steer in that situation but it is not impossible… unless you are some kind of noob… are you?

You gently decelerate (cause that locked diff you might have gives ultra understeer while braking…) and then you give a little throttle to help the car steer while increasing a bit the steering angle…
You didn’t increase not even slightly your steering angle…
#67 - J.B.
Everone seems to agree with the ban? Come on, I can understand thet AS' driving was too agressive for some people's liking but where was the banable offence?

You had to pick the day I'm moving house to do this didn't you? k I watched the replay several times from several views and dear... I'm sorry to say you were in the wrong. You are a fast driver and you know I've always enjoyed watching you race since I first met you a few years ago... but you're corner diving again and pushing way too hard. This is the same reason you got the one race ban during our midweek challenge... you got a longer ban because you ignored that one by racing under a different nick during the race you were banned from driving. You won't ever accept that you do make mistakes intentional or not and everyone else is dumb because they don't side with you. That's really not fair. I know some people say rubbing is racing but you went a bit beyond that. lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from J.B. :Everone seems to agree with the ban? Come on, I can understand thet AS' driving was too agressive for some people's liking but where was the banable offence?

if you know his track record and look at his reaction ("idiot") ... absolutely yes
#70 - J.B.
Quote from Shotglass :if you know his track record and look at his reaction ("idiot") ... absolutely yes

Agree with that part, was commenting purely on the driving incidents.
Senna, it just looks like you are trying a little too hard.

Try Just a little sportsmanship. You've got the speed, just use your head a little bit.
just to make that clear, normally that wouldnt be a ban, but we already know that driving from senna.
Quote from Ian.H :I haven't seen the replay yet, but do know that I had 2 stonking races tonight. 2 and 3 abreast in some places and hardly any rubbing

Regards,

Ian

All day in the CTRA beta test server, So much close racing, some contact, but not malicious contact, loads of fun.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :U CAN QUITE CLEARLY SEE MY CAR DEVIATE FROM ITS TRAJECTORY WHEN I WAS HIT

i take no side in this incident whatsoever, just want to clear something up. Unless your car has wings, and was airborn, it has no trajectory.
I have also been on the same server as Senna many many times, (who hasn't?) and while I like racing with him, sometimes he can be just be a bit too aggressive and not have much in the way of foresight.

Senna...Calling the ones who disagree with you "ball ends" is rather crude and childish, but so is some of the responses from others, also.
This thread is closed

grr, whos fault was this?
(94 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG