The online racing simulator
grr, whos fault was this?
(94 posts, closed, started )
i was racing at DRSC and i made a move on someone on lap 2 turn 1, however, he turned in on me and hit my rear so i couldnt steer! if u watch onboard from my car u can quite clearly see this! i was banned!!!

is there anything i could have done to avoid him going off?
Attached files
idiots.mpr - 214.9 KB - 381 views
You were driving like an ass, for starters.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that: You drove like a 100% proof ass.
quite clearly yours for your reaction the naming and shaming which is not allowed round here and the filename of the replay
senna, you everytime drive like you own the track. learn to drive clean and you wont have any problems on our servers...
It could go both ways, GenerAL was keeping you from turning but you also decided to get him on the inside which brought you off the racing line after the apex forcing GenerAL to the outside. I think that it was your fault for not passing him cleanly but I don't think it deserves a ban. I'd say you need to drive like your in an actual car and not driving a kart.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :i was racing at DRSC and i made a move on someone on lap 2 turn 1, however, he turned in on me and hit my rear so i couldnt steer! if u watch onboard from my car u can quite clearly see this! i was banned!!!

I don't know what your standards are concerning a clean race but what you were doing had absolutely nothing to do with racing for all I care. I suggest you do that to AI's or whatever, offline. You are welcome on our servers when you have the ability of overtaking cars WITHOUT having to take them out.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Quote from Dennisjr13 :It could go both ways, GenerAL was keeping you from turning but you also decided to get him on the inside which brought you off the racing line after the apex forcing GenerAL to the outside. I think that it was your fault for not passing him cleanly but I don't think it deserves a ban. I'd say you need to drive like your in an actual car and not driving a kart.

Did you fast-forward straight to the accident? The lap before wasn't actually what one could call clean racing.
He sure does come off driving like an ass, but he is not. It appears to me he is doing everything in good faith. And the guy who he "pushed off" was on the outside. When you are on the outside you should be prepared to be driven off the road - even CRC rules allowed it as normal racing practice.

Just an unfortunate amount of incidents during a 1,5 lap period. Mind you that he is helluva lot faster than everybody so no wonder they get in the way.
#9 - garph
Not the place to do this, like everyone has said. But you were a bit all over the place in that first lap and calling someone an idiot when they are surrounded but their team mates and in their team server, not the best idea.....as is this post.

#10 - Don
You are driving like you were the only car on track, dangerous and irresponsible. Ban suits you. The swearing after incident is also very mature thing.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :i was racing at DRSC and i made a move on someone on lap 2 turn 1, however, he turned in on me and hit my rear so i couldnt steer! if u watch onboard from my car u can quite clearly see this! i was banned!!!

Why do I get the feeling that you were pleading not to be banned before you knew what was coming?

It was as if you knew that you were in the wrong, tried to blame it on others, not yourself and tried to play innocent.

There is CLEAN racing for a reason, it stops you from getting banned.
sigh, i did pass him cleanly, i made no contact, then he turned in on me, and made my car turn to the outside, what could i do?

omg how annoying is this, u can see my car getting hit and going in a straight line when u sit in my car.

BTW, i knew i was gunna get banned because someone said 'bye'!!
#13 - Don
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :sigh, i did pass him cleanly, i made no contact, then he turned in on me, and made my car turn to the outside, what could i do?

brake.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :sigh, i did pass him cleanly, i made no contact, then he turned in on me, and made my car turn to the outside, what could i do?

certainly not what you did which was steering straight for the tyres to cut him off into the wall
yes the is somthng you could of done senna , is try and drive , with other people in mind , during qual you drove like an idiot, can i remind you about "midweek challenge" ?

And to top it off you come here whining , if you have problems please post in our team forums, really coming here and calling the shots

normally id just brush myself down and carry on but senna has a history, hence a ban.

close or delete this thread mods , this isnt going to go anywhere
are we all watching the same replay? he was on my outside turning into me, had i have braked i would have probably slid onwards and him kept turning in on me.

it was a racing incident that he turned in on me, but its harsh that i was banned.

and nowt i did on the lap before was wrong, i didnt hit the XRT on the entry to the final turn, he slid himself

U CAN QUITE CLEARLY SEE MY CAR DEVIATE FROM ITS TRAJECTORY WHEN I WAS HIT
Obvious barging tactics..You hit Al and used his car to try and slow yourself down..trying to force him wide.
You also tried the SAME move on Kraniwani just before, but it didnt work as well..

Congrats, you have been banned from the servers I run as well, until your attitude to competition improves
M8 i was hit this is so annoying, i was on my normal path and he hit ME watch onboard my car, and from helicopter view.

u bunch of bell ends
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :are we all watching the same replay?....

The one with you all over the road, and then diving into the corner with no regard? Yeah, I think we all have the same copy
Brake?

You were going 110%, without any tactics in your driving. The dive in T1 on lap 2 was a stretch already, you should always be ready for the situation that the guy outside decides to challenge you meaning you'll go side by side for as long as one of you slows down. In a situation like that you both need to leave room for each other.

That thing alone could've been a racing accident, especially when cars don't react quite like they'd do IRL. But the driving on the 1st lap was so aggressive that you're gonna get disliked already doing that - make a mess and you easily get banned
#22 - mr_x
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :yes the is somthng you could of done senna , is try and drive , with other people in mind , during qual you drove like an idiot, can i remind you about "midweek challenge" ?

And to top it off you come here whining , if you have problems please post in our team forums, really coming here and calling the shots

normally id just brush myself down and carry on but senna has a history, hence a ban.

close or delete this thread mods , this isnt going to go anywhere

I agree with Al. Senna, i remember from the Midweek Challenge you got into a number of avoidable accidents.

Just clean up your act a bit, races are not won on the first 2 laps.
By the sounds of the thread, you dont actually want to know if you are in the wrong so you can improve your driving style. You are just trying to prove a point.

If you want to act a kid anywhere, do it at DRSC forums, but your topic would only be deleted and rightly so.

Mods...May I request a lockage?
#24 - CSU1
Quote from Shotglass :other than cutting pretty much every single corner ?

...and pushing drivers wide on purpose.

Senna, the vote is in:

Guilty
            why did u even start this rant, are you blind?
            watch the replay from helicopter view, u can see my car cant steer properly when he hits me

the reason i made this thread is to show u guys that i didnt hit general, and u banned me before u watched the replay, because i was enjoyin your server.

overspeed into corners? its called overtaking m8
            u absolute bunch of know nothing bell ends
            This thread is closed

(94 posts, closed, started )
            FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG