The online racing simulator
Fun right now?
(35 posts, started )
I would have joined you, if it wern't for my horrible driving skills in the FO8 and FOX.
i would of joined you, but i was kicking TRM.13 a*s in a kart
I would've joined you but a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. They don't have a PC, so what could I do?
Quote from morcs :I would've joined you but a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. They don't have a PC, so what could I do?

I LMAO at this...I didnt get it till I read the bell-air line
I would have joined, but I can't drive RWD cars to save my life.
I would have joined you but

:color:I had a Migrain and Broncitus and couldnt get outa bed.
:doctor:I had no power at my house so I couldnt turn on my PC
:bluegrab:I someone stole my PC so the whole power thing didnt make much differance
illepallI was so sick I was helucinating to I was actucally looking for my PC in the bath room and wanderd why my chair was flushing.

Seriously
I just didnt know.. it was days ago now...

:hippy::dnfnoob::hippy:
Try tonight

Any more excuses - lol?
I have a hang nail.
I would have joined you but my GFX card exploded, LFS has sinced dropped from 100FPS to 15FPS, and looks terrible as the onboard can't even run my desktop at 1280x1024, let alone a game!

Fun right now?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG