The online racing simulator
Falcon can u give me the exact website address on that lfs tweak x mod. I just went to gamershell and i cant find it any were. thank u
He meant GamersHell has all the versions of LFS, not LFSTweak.

There is no LFSTweak_X (yet). Which is a good thing
Yea,

I meant LFS

Sorry for that
The tweaks take time to be released. And i for one are in no desperate rush to get a tweak.

The wise one is patient.

KayThanksBai.
Im waiting patient too

EDIT:
Please rename this Tread to "Waiting Lfs Tweak For Patch X" so everybody know that is NOT the Thread for the release of TweakX
Hmm Tweak for X will not come out if I'm right. Since Patch Q then Patch V that's about erm 3 versions. So if Tweak for V is out then...next tweak is Patch Y next patch perhaps :hyper:
meh, I could care less for Tweak. Why adjust the demo cars when we can get minimechanik back and I can get my 1600 hp FXR back?? And waiting for a minimechanik that can finally adjust the F1 Sauter!!!
just a quick question, I am running the V and it will work sometimes, but sometimes it will say " incorrect vertion, apply the V patch " and i will get 2 of these pop ups that come on the screen. If i run the setup for lfs again the tweek will work for a bit, then i have to do it all over again, any ideas????
gotta link to minimechanik? what patch is it for?
How to use LFS S2 V Tweak
I dont know how to use LFS S2 V Tweak . Where i need to save that (twk) file.
you cant use it....only licensed people can use it
matt the version is sooo old the BF1 wasnt there yet
it was patch p
well, seing as the tweak cant be used by demo racers on patch V, i doubt it will be allowed for demo users on patch X/Y, unless made by a different person instead of Redrum etc.
No programs that edit the spec of the cars are allowed to be used by demo racers anymore. This is built into my Mechanic build which I'm just about to send to one of the mods. oo, which one, hmm......

EDIT: Realised it worked in hotlap mode. Guess I won't be sending it off to the mods just yet...
google is ur friend

edit: demo user that uses lfstweak?
i smell a crackah

funny how it's always Tweak that brings 'em out of the woodwork
Quote from hiroshima guy :Huh we demo-racers can't use them...

Hmm do I smell a delicious LFS CRACKER?

Arr my 60th post that's make my 22nd post for today!

saying that here will get you banned
using lfs crack is not legal
Quote from rb26dett1987 :saying that here will get you banned
using lfs crack is not legal

EDIT: doh >_< thought wrong
When is Lfs tweak full coming?
Don't know, if there bin asked for this before, properly has, but ill try

Does anyone know when theres coming a tweak full edition, where you can tweak all the cars? Or if it coming at all? Bin waiting for month now its a bit boring when its only for xr, xrt and the gti

Would be really cool, to make a 1000 hp XRR
As far as I know, the non-demo cars are coded on a different way (encrypted), that makes tweaking them far more difficult.So probably it will never come
help [LFSTweak for X]
ok im proper new to this so be patient, ive brought the s2 license, at 24 english pounds i had to, ive been playin and love it, but ive been readin bout the lfstweak, i downloaded but its for patch v and ive got x, is there a version for x, i only want to mod the xrgt turbo, ive read on other threads that lfstweak will only do demo cars wich the xrgt tubro falls into, does a version for patch x exist yet?
No, just stay tuned and maybe Redrum will release a Patch X LFSTweak if we are lucky/nice enough.
Quote from Leifde :No programs that edit the spec of the cars are allowed to be used by demo racers anymore. This is built into my Mechanic build which I'm just about to send to one of the mods. oo, which one, hmm......

EDIT: Realised it worked in hotlap mode. Guess I won't be sending it off to the mods just yet...

noooooooo man i wish i was a mod

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG