The online racing simulator
Fun right now?
(35 posts, started )
Fun right now?
How about on GFC server?

FOX or FO8 - your choice. Kyoto National always a classic
Fine...you pushed me over the edge. See you in a few.
I would join you, but I hate that track
#4 - Jakg
I would join you, but I hate the single seaters
I would join you, but I hate my goddamn slow ass internet
I would join but I'm at work
#7 - SamH
I would join, but I'm too busy making QWERTY impressions on my forehead. I need bed!!
I would join you but, i cant find a reason right now, so i'll get back with you in a sec!
I would join you, but it seems like all of you have left.
I would have joined you, but I was asleep, damn these early morning starts :X
I would join you, but my arms just fell off.

Oh dear.
LMAO - you boys

Maybe tonight then lol
Would joined, but I went fishing (seriously, lol)
I would join, but micro chips. Sorry!
I would have joined you, but I hate track & single seaters (in LFS)
I would join you but I would get my ass whiped out of the work :P
I would join you, err... well, I just will join you
Nice spam posts.....

Ok, I'd join but I'm at work, then have to go get groceries since I have the wife's car and she can't. Or, I have to stay home and fix my car, then probably go swimming with the kids, fly the RC airplane, eat dinner, swimming pool again for a bit, some more flying with the RC, weed the garden, get a shower. Finally, I'll be able to get on and get my email, then I might be able to make a single race, but since I don't like open wheelers and it's too hot to get any good sleep, I'll attempt to go to bed early and hope for the cold front that's suppose to come through tomorrow so it's not 115 F at work tomorrow.
I would join you, but I need to clean the bathroom...seriously
Quote from mrodgers :Nice spam posts.....

Ok, I'd join but I'm at work, then have to go get groceries since I have the wife's car and she can't. Or, I have to stay home and fix my car, then probably go swimming with the kids, fly the RC airplane, eat dinner, swimming pool again for a bit, some more flying with the RC, weed the garden, get a shower. Finally, I'll be able to get on and get my email, then I might be able to make a single race, but since I don't like open wheelers and it's too hot to get any good sleep, I'll attempt to go to bed early and hope for the cold front that's suppose to come through tomorrow so it's not 115 F at work tomorrow.

Mike I don't think he wants you

Anyway I have Joined GF whats your problem
Quote from mrodgers :I'll attempt to go to bed early and hope for the cold front that's suppose to come through tomorrow so it's not 115 F at work tomorrow.

Where you live?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Where you live?

It's not where I live (currently about 90 F) but where I work. 15 steam molding presses, 6 plastic extrusion lines with 450-480 F heaters, and 5 expansion reactors running at 148-155 C. Makes for a hot manufacturing plant, not to say about all the steam pushing past the molding presses and into the plant atmosphere.

But I'm sitting in the slightly broken air conditioned control room now . Humid in here, but nice and cool at 80 F.
I would have joined you, but... I have a headache
I would have joined you, but I was making a skin...
I would have joined you, but i was playing Gmod 10.

Fun right now?
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG