The online racing simulator
#27 - Jakg
...nice feeling rear end to drive with... honest!

It's not what it looks like

Anyway, off to clear a space for the "moped of doom" and think about what to do.
For me it varies. It used to be the FZR, then the FXO, then it was the FOX, then the MRT, then the FO8 and now the FOX again

I do think the single seaters give the best feedback
RAC LX6 and the FO8
LX8 and LX6 arent my favourite cars, they are so bad under full lthrottle

the best are fxo fzr and the minis with turbo
LX4 and TBOS are probably my fav.

roll on CTRA I say. Damn I miss those races.
I've always liked the RB4 (because I like the car it's based on), but now that it's competitive I like it even more.

I love the FO8 even though I really suck with it. It's a proper challenge to drive.

Last of all, the XRG. I just like it. It's not fast, it's not dangerous, but I love the feeling of driving it.
I'd say the MRT.

Great brakes, Good speed, amazingly nimble and grips loads through the twisty stuff. Also, Its actually quite tough! Some crashes that would of written off the other cars and the MRT still trudges on with just a lil bit of damaged suspension!
Any cars not mentioned yet?
What is the most hated or least used?
This thread could use a poll.
none.
XRT - niec to drive if you have the right setup.
FZR - amazing car, with an amazing sound.
FO8 - an absolutely beauty, sounded amazing in patch U!
FXO - fast car, can make a newb look like a pro.
LX6 - great handling car, with amazing grunt
FZ5 - beautyful car, i love the lazy feeling you get with it on bob smiths road set
Driftorzing the FXO is fun
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yep. This is the thread where everybody announces that their favourite car is the LX6, despite it being one of the least popular cars online.

I write all their names down and I'm gradually saving up enough air miles to massacre the lot of them.

To be honest, one of my favorites is the LX4 rather than LX6. But you never see anyone running it and I don't like hotlapping by myself wishing someone would join. XFG is also a big favorite of mine, but you never see anyone running it and I don't like hotlapping by myself wishing someone would join. My next favorite would be the FZR, but you never see anyone running it other than boring overused AS3 and I don't like hotlapping by myself wishing someone would join something other than AS3.

But really, currently, my favorite right now is the Beechcraft Baron 58TC which I've modified just a little bit to give me and indicated airspeed of around 280 knots. I'm flying around the world in it because you never see anyone running other than AS3/GTR's and I don't like hotlapping by myself wishing either someone would join or I had loaded up FS instead of LFS.
1. BF1 - Because I love F1 and this is how I imagine it is to drive.
2. LX6 & RAC - These cars are a helluva lot of fun when I want to mess around.
Quote from mrodgers :To be honest, one of my favorites is the LX4 rather than LX6. But you never see anyone running it and I don't like hotlapping by myself wishing someone would join.

Actually I think I prefer the LX4 to the LX6, and it is probably the least-used car online.

I've been thinking about setting up an autocross competition for the LX4 and MRT, but I'm waiting for a day when I wake up and my inbox isn't stuffed full of jobs so I can get started on it. I've been waiting for that day for about six months now.
used to be ufr but its just annoying with understeer:fence3d: so DEFINATELY! the MRT for me
BF1 and the FOX.
Why? They are easy to control with the right setup.
XRT: love it's look, straight edges, no fancy fat curves etc you find on cars these days
RB4, UFR: - Fun and easy to drive, plus the UFR has such a beast sound!
FXR: 4WD + power =
MRT, Just a lovely car to drive and other people aren't really good at it
LX6, It aint the easiest car to drive but it is the most fun car to drive.
UFR, I'm a mini freak....
To bad those cars don't get driven allot.
Quote from hectic :XRT: love it's look, straight edges, no fancy fat curves etc you find on cars these days
RB4, UFR: - Fun and easy to drive, plus the UFR has such a beast sound!
FXR: 4WD + power =

Yeah this defitnly Hec. This is the way hec is.
Quote from gp4racer :LX8 and LX6 arent my favourite cars, they are so bad under full lthrottle

the best are fxo fzr and the minis with turbo

Yea the LX8 is impossible to drive. The fact that it isn't in the game makes it even harder...
I'm with the XRG lovers. It's easy to drive, and leads to the best close racing online because people can actually control it. And at the slower speeds, a little fender rubbing doesn't take anyone out.

XRT is 2nd place for me just since it's better suited to the larger tracks.
Well I'd have to say the XRT is my favorite. With the right set iys perfect for drift, grip, drag, and rally. The RAC is close recently. Its a drift machine! I don't drive the single seaters, LX's or the GTR because I play with a XB360 controller and that rules them out for me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG