The online racing simulator
**spoilers** 2007 Canadian GP
(179 posts, started )
Referring to backmarkers as "monkeys at the back" and hinting that his employer does not give equal chance to their drivers, when they claim they do count towards that, for staters I suppose.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Referring to backmarkers as "monkeys at the back" and hinting that his employer does not give equal chance to their drivers, when they claim they do count towards that, for staters I suppose.

exactly.

in my book "cocky little shit" is a less severe insult than "monkey". i'm saying that yes, he is good, but not very humble, while he is saying that the other drivers are completely useless and shouldn't even be there.
The "monkey" comment didnt make it to german news AFAIK. Thats pretty bad but one comment doesnt make him "a little shit" IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :The "monkey" comment didnt make it to german news AFAIK. Thats pretty bad but one comment doesnt make him "a little shit" IMO.

maybe there is a problem in the translation.

in english "piece of shit" is a very strong insult, but "little shit" isn't as strong. it means someone who is flippant or who acts without regard for the feelings of others.

**spoilers** 2007 Canadian GP
(179 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG