The online racing simulator
Beta Test Agreement
(62 posts, closed, started )
Beta Test Agreement
We'll be hand picking some beta testers soon, so i'm posting our BETA test agreement so that those who join the program know what to expect, and those waiting for the system to arrive know what to expect of beta testers.

We'll be selecting beta testers in the not too distant future, for the time being could those who are interested please register on the UKCT forums as this will save some administration time when we start the beta testing.

Thank you.
Attached files
CTRAbetaagreement.doc - 25 KB - 382 views
I have downloaded it and just going to read it.
Fairly standard NDA stuff. I do like the fact that it comes with plain English versions of each term as well

After all this build up, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the new system in action.
Just Read
*signature*

Would love to be apart of this
Just read your agrement and It would be a honour to become a beta tester.

I can live up the agrement.
Please put me forward for Beta Testing becky
:yummy:
I'd definitely be interested in being a beta tester for this new system of yours. Just finished reading the BEAT test agreement, all seems fairly obvious to me. Anyway, could you add me to your list of potential testers, please.

Cheers
We'll be selecting beta testers in the not too distant future, for the time being could those who are interested please register on the UKCT forums as this will save some administration time when we start the beta testing.

Thank you.
Quote from Becky Rose :We'll be selecting beta testers in the not too distant future, for the time being could those who are interested please register on the UKCT forums as this will save some administration time when we start the beta testing.

Thank you.

I signed up there ages a go.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Simple Terms: Be forgiving of strange acts & requests.
Likewise other racers please remember that we may ask some racers to do peculiar things or to attempt to cause grief to other players. Please accept that sometimes beta testing is often a situational testing process rather than just playing the game to see what happens.

??? No i wont take my clothes off... Would you?
ctra servers with a small set of controlled drivers more concerned with the system than the points ? sounds lovely
#12 - Jakg
...this is testing, not racing - during the beta testing none of the points will be kept to the final system.
Quote from Jakg :...this is testing, not racing - during the beta testing none of the points will be kept to the final system.

that was my point
#14 - Jakg
Obviously it's popular, or else we wouldn't have the person above - i'd say most of the people above are good drivers who just want to be more involved with CTRA
Ahum yeah good uhh right. I would not take it further then a clean racer myself but thnx
I can agree to the terms.
I can also agree to the terms.
I have read the terms, and wholey agree to the terms therein.

x Michael Spence
Read and agree.. You can sign me up.
It's not terribly useful signing up here folks because I cant add you to the BETA test forum group, it really does need a post on the CTRA forums in the BETA application thread so I can grant access. We cant do the BETA test discussions here because we cant have a hidden forum.

Sorry.
Repost this Becky with clear instructions + link to the ctra page where people can sign up, we'll lock the new post so people aren't tempted to sign up here, then bin this original thread - would that work better ?
Not sure who can do anything about it, but I registered last night and haven't gotten my confirmation email yet..
I'm registered already and read the terms! Count me in if allowed
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Jak, that's because Sam did it by hand this morning
This thread is closed

Beta Test Agreement
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG