The online racing simulator
Beta Test Agreement
(62 posts, closed, started )
I can't log in and I can't retrieve my password:

"Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information"
#27 - Jakg
Quote from r4ptor :I can't log in and I can't retrieve my password:

"Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information"

Try now, i've manually activated you.

Jakg
Me too..
i agree to the Agreement's

and hope to be one of the "Tester"..
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Quote from Delgado :Me too..
i agree to the Agreement's

and hope to be one of the "Tester"..

huh, you cant test if you dont have a S2 license m8.
Buy 1 first.
Quote from Jakg :Try now, i've manually activated you.

Thanks, Jakg - works like a charm!
I have just signed, Jakg could you activate me :-)

Thanks.

Michel.
#32 - Jakg
...can't you activate your own account?

I can't find your username, anyway
I'm interested in beta testing. I have read the Beta Test Agreement and understand it. I hope you guys are willing to take me on, I'm willing to be committed and in terms of driving ability, I've always done very well in leagues (won most and came 2nd in some). I'm willing to test any car.

Kind Regards,

Leprekaun
I hope i come in the 2nd wave of beta testers
#35 - Pig
Quote from qoncept :Not sure who can do anything about it, but I registered last night and haven't gotten my confirmation email yet..

Check your spam folder - that's were the answer from UKCT went on my gmail..
Quote from Pig :Check your spam folder - that's were the answer from UKCT went on my gmail..

Yah, guilty as charged. It's all the hype we've been putting out for our new X-System - the internet has taken us to task and blacklisted us!

Actually, I gather since the IP change and reinstall the reverse-DNS lookup isn't setup yet. There's a lot of things that aren't set up yet because we're not really 'in service' at the moment, and quite tied up with making the new system.
Quote from Jakg :...can't you activate your own account?

I can't find your username, anyway

Hello,

Probably because I have create the account with the user name Michel, that is my real name....

You should have a user name account "Michel" with MikeBlue as driver in it...

If you want me to change that let me now,

Thanks
#38 - Jakg
Ah, seems that the silly Forum software can't find a user starting with "Mich" but will find your account, sorry about the wait, it's done!
Great its work, Thanks again.

Michel "Mich" MikeBlue
If it will proceed in S1 server i can test it. Why I participate in tests ? As in Polish LFS forum CTRA has very good opinion, enables really racing and learn new track Of course I read beta test agreement.
Thanks for positivie replay post. Bye

Sorry for my bad english...
I'm interested in being a beta too .
Quote from Becky Rose :It's not terribly useful signing up here folks because I cant add you to the BETA test forum group, it really does need a post on the CTRA forums in the BETA application thread so I can grant access. We cant do the BETA test discussions here because we cant have a hidden forum.

Sorry.

Quote from LordBlaster :you can finde the official CTRA forum here:

http://forum.ukct.net/index.php

sign up there and go to the thread "BETA Test Application" (http://forum.ukct.net/viewtopic.php?t=64)

it was, it is and it will be useless to "sign" in here....
Those read beta test agreements and understood. Property my S2 Licens approx. one year.
And hope to be taken up and we on the racing course will see themselves again
i'm interest !! i read the beta test agreement and it's ok my lfs name is flagmen
thx a lot!!
Quote from LordBlaster :it was, it is and it will be useless to "sign" in here....

I think your wasting your time mate

Shouldn't someone lock this thread? The link to the correct place to sign up is in here. There's no point having this thread open any longer.
Quote from The Moose :I think your wasting your time mate

Shouldn't someone lock this thread? The link to the correct place to sign up is in here. There's no point having this thread open any longer.

You`re right. Just go to the UKCT forum. There you`ll need to sign up. Not here.
Quote from The Moose :I think your wasting your time mate

seems so, but i see it this way: people who can´t read, shouldn´t be a beta-tester anyway

and YES: this thread can be closed....
Hm, I signed up on the Forum's last week and it still won't log me in. Says that I may have an incorrect or innactive username.

Do you need to activate me?
#49 - Jakg
Fixed, but its a little wierd that were having all these problems with the forums.

/me thinks it's our forum software, bring on the vB!
No its the email server, the UKCT box has more than 1 IP and the mail server is on a different IP to the one the MX record points to and some other email servers dont like that, so when we send them an email it gets marked as spam and isnt delivered.
This thread is closed

Beta Test Agreement
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG