The online racing simulator
Webstats for LFSLapper
(4 posts, started )
Webstats for LFSLapper
Is it possible to run three servers into webstats, we have two S2 servers and one demo, I would like to have it display the pb's from all three servers if thats possible, I did point all three pb's into the cg-bin folder but the out put was blank sometimes then sometimes it would display some pb's then go back to blank again, the headers were always displayed though, or is there some other way of doing it.
Solved, easy really:dunce:
Quote from Punchy :Is it possible to run three servers into webstats, we have two S2 servers and one demo, I would like to have it display the pb's from all three servers if thats possible, I did point all three pb's into the cg-bin folder but the out put was blank sometimes then sometimes it would display some pb's then go back to blank again, the headers were always displayed though, or is there some other way of doing it.

THIS IS SO EASY, AND SO POSSIBLE just modify the lines and commands of the http://

and if you want in the same page the 3 servers use iframes
Easy for you maybe and for people who not what they are doing with HTML, I have no idea.

FBUT BMW M5 kindly did the code for me which gives me another drop down list for each server, many thanks for that m8.

This is what he did for me, all i had to do was have the pb.txt files output with a different name.

<td>Server:</td>
<td>
<select name="pbfile">
<option value="pb.txt" >Demo Server</option>
<option value="pb1.txt" >S2 RallyX</option>
<option value="pb2.txt" >S2 AA Racing</option>

</select></td>
</tr>

Webstats for LFSLapper
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG