The online racing simulator
Coder for Insim App needed, cash reward possible
Hello,

Our team [TC] is in search for a Insim application coder, In our fight with rule breakers we are searching for someone who can inject some new life in our servers(Details will be handed out personally)
We are in search of someone with atleast a bit of experienced coding experience.
If the work has been done well a reward between 15-20 British pounds, 22-30 Euros, 30-40 Dollar can be received.

Our demands:
  • We are searching for a preferably experienced coder, however someone who has some experience ( and isn't a beginner) can apply too.
  • Able to talk sufficient English
  • Able to accept Paypal payments
  • Able to code a insim application
If you are interested send me a PM and we will contact you as soon as possible.

((NOTE: If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it into the good forum))
Quote from jegorchangai :((NOTE: If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it into the good forum))

Quote :This is a forum for addon programmers to discuss their work with other programmers.

Quote from jegorchangai :Hello,

Our team [TC] is in search for a Insim application coder, In our fight with rule breakers we are searching for someone who can inject some new life in our servers(Details will be handed out personally)
We are in search of someone with atleast a bit of experienced coding experience.
If the work has been done well a reward between 15-20 British pounds, 22-30 Euros, 30-40 Dollar can be received.

Our demands:
  • We are searching for a preferably experienced coder, however someone who has some experience ( and isn't a beginner) can apply too.
  • Able to talk sufficient English
  • Able to accept Paypal payments
  • Able to code a insim application
If you are interested send me a PM and we will contact you as soon as possible.

((NOTE: If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it into the good forum))

Already found him.......sorry ,Tim Kay is the next name to watch.
You could try to bribe him, but he's on staff with OLFSL. The largest LFS league....and one of the oldest.
sorry w4h, im with tinyk on this one. A mod would of moved that thread by now if it was really in the wrong place

tinyks post http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=464442#post464442

"This is a programmer forum, he's looking for a programmer so he did post in the right spot. People DO code things for other specifically for other people. Coders love to code and are up for new challenges"
That's an awesome avatar spiderbait90. I might be willing to do this if filur gets back to programming lurLFSd.
#6 - t1ger
Quote from AtomAnt :Already found him.......sorry ,Tim Kay is the next name to watch.
You could try to bribe him, but he's on staff with OLFSL. The largest LFS league....and one of the oldest.

Thanks ANT!

I would like to help, but I have my work cut out with the Original LFS League and the app I am writing for it.

Sorry,
Tim

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG