The online racing simulator
Can someone make this skin for FXO GTR and XF GTR
The FXO GTR and the XF GTR plase The skin i want making for them cars is in the attach file.

Thanks Faster111
Attached images
FXO_43.jpg
So anyone up to it?
sorry i dont have the time(or skills...) , but maby if you went to that site thats on the skin it mite have others like it or you mite be able to ask one of them to make it for you.
I'm a freelance graphic designer by trade, so maybe I should have a go at skinning for LFS
no harm in tryin
Woo thanks mates

ps that link is a skins site mm that site seems to be dead.

Update the car skin wants to look like tequila sunrise now the front of the car needs to be yellow then to the end of the of the doors now that should be like this http://www.recipeshouse.com/im ... _carb_tequila_sunrise.jpg now look at the bottom of the glass that end of the glass should look like the end of the car get what i mean.
rename it to FXR_43 and there you go, one skin down
??? wheres the link.
I couldn't sleep so I had a go at it but it's not a perfect replica. I wasn't too sure about putting rival brands together but
Let me know what you think.
Look at post 6 for more inf and yellow at front bled in from door to rear with the red kind of color thanks anyway for the skin.
Quote from K.David :I couldn't sleep so I had a go at it but it's not a perfect replica. I wasn't too sure about putting rival brands together but
Let me know what you think.

needs a bit more yellow where the orange is.
I must have missed that post, here's plan B
The Tequila text is optional, I put it there because the car looked a bit empty.
Nice looking but make it a bit more yellow also add a bit a gold with the yellow please. So far its just 96% looks like my mates car keep up the good work. For e.g but 100% yellow in then 40 % of gold.
I don't quite understand what you'd like so I think I'll pass the project on to someone else.
all u have to do is make the gold more yellow at the front end of the car.
i like that orange , i think you should leave it the way it is
Quote from theirishnoob :i like that orange , i think you should leave it the way it is

I know thats how it is its just needs a lot my yellow.
Quote from faster111 :all u have to do is make the gold more yellow at the front end of the car.

The white sponsor decals wouldn't show properly...
But if you insist I'll change it a bit later on.
Quote from K.David :The white sponsor decals wouldn't show properly...
But if you insist I'll change it a bit later on.

ok thanks and for some reason it wont upload the skin you made can u check that out later as well.
Quote from faster111 :ok thanks and for some reason it wont upload the skin you made can u check that out later as well.

It wont upload because its 2048 x 2048, for LFS World it needs to be 1024 x 1024.

EDIT: Resized it, you should be able to do that yourself.
Attached images
FXR_faster111.jpg
Ok thanks.
the yellow should be more, yellow maybe?
I had some very important exams today but from now on I'm all yours faster
and here it is
Attached images
FXR_faster111.jpg
Thats spot on every every spot on and my mate has the same skins says its the same well done mod close this topic has i have the skin.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG