The online racing simulator
The LFS Touring Cup
(37 posts, started )
Quote from Riders Motion :wtf you're also in charge of the Touring Cup?!? Then I'm not in anymore (I have a bad feeling of the event going down...)

No I'm not in charge. I'm helping. I'm also sick of your shit. Not everything I start goes down in flames and I could own you in a battle. I'm flaming your team to shit and challenging you, you faggot. Bring it.
Less of it LazLow.

Mod status here I come!
Quote from The General Lee :Mod status here I come!

lool

I do have a feeling about this going down. And Riders, you do flame everything
Quote from LazLoW :No I'm not in charge. I'm helping. I'm also sick of your shit. Not everything I start goes down in flames and I could own you in a battle. I'm flaming your team to shit and challenging you, you faggot. Bring it.

C alm down young buck lol. Why would you waste your time to 'challenge' me anyway? will you get extra respect points just like in San Andreas? Man grow up a bit and stop to start things you can't finish..
Quote from LazLoW :No I'm not in charge. I'm helping. I'm also sick of your shit. Not everything I start goes down in flames and I could own you in a battle. I'm flaming your team to shit and challenging you, you faggot. Bring it.

:smileyrai
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
Quote from Riders Motion :C alm down young buck lol. Why would you waste your time to 'challenge' me anyway? will you get extra respect points just like in San Andreas? Man grow up a bit and stop to start things you can't finish..

Why don't YOU grow up and not flame everything I start in fear its going to go down. This hasn't even fcking started.
OMFG the event hasnt even started and yet theres controversy!Rider,lazlo is just helping NOT incharge.Lazlo calm down please!
I'm calm. I'm still looking forward to that battle.
Quote from LazLoW :I'm calm. I'm still looking forward to that battle.

Well you'll look forward a long time
wow...I have been gone just two day and it looks to me like the event isnt going down. Because everyone spammed and got into arguments, Victor has denied us a subforum. Thanks a lot guys. Now, whoever looks at this thread will probobly this its just a joke and won't sign up. I was actually looking forward to this league and had planned out mostly everything. I have put this together for YOU GUYS because Im not even going to race. And in return, you guys spam up the freakin thread and get into fights. Again, thanks a lot guys.

If you are serious about joining the league, you can visit

http://s7.invisionfree.com/lfstouringcup

Its still a WIP but you can still sign up using the information thats provided in the first thread of this forum

and Victor, if you look back at this, I hope you see it in a different way and not just another noob starting a nooby league. I, with the help of LazLow have been working on this for a couple of weeks, hours of planning, testing tracks and trying to servers for the league.

Thanks,
Yeah Cez, sorry for getting into a bit of an argument and we'll take it outside of this thread. As for Victor not making a forum because it will be a "nooby" league thats just wrong. We put lots of work into this and we should be granted it even if just for an event.
Victor said that he wouldnt give us a subforum because it was a mess an no body seemed to want to join.

@ Victor, Not meaning to start an argument here with a dev but no body wants to join because when they see the thread, its just a whole bunch of info and people fighting. If we had a subforum, then everything would have its own thread and it would be nice and clean. I hope that you see it from my point of view

and don't worry, you won't be dissapointed

The LFS Touring Cup
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG