The online racing simulator
starting a server ?????
(8 posts, started )
starting a server ?????
hi am trying to start a server and i went on to www.lfs.net and went to "additional downloads" and downloaded this --->>>LFS S2 ALPHA X Dedicated Host pressed save then went into my docs and extracted all pressed open folder and click on lfs icon and it opened and said "COULD NOT RESOVLE ADDRESS OF MASTER SERVER" this is all new to me so i dont know much about computers so nice and simple

in advance thank you for your help

forgot this picture od what it said to me
Attached images
untitled.JPG
wasnt it with a line you had to delete? about master server ip...
or it only worked with normal lfs, you could try 'n find a line with master ip and remove the line but keep a backup of your cfg file
Have you editted your CFG file (to Suit your Server name and type)?

Matt

P.s Ive done many posts about this so if you need any help either search or PM me im sure i could help
Quote from kiss me :wasnt it with a line you had to delete? about master server ip...
or it only worked with normal lfs, you could try 'n find a line with master ip and remove the line but keep a backup of your cfg file

i have no idea what all that means lol
Quote from dmwright :Have you editted your CFG file (to Suit your Server name and type)?

Matt

P.s Ive done many posts about this so if you need any help either search or PM me im sure i could help

whats my CFG file ?
just check out DediGUI...
I'm currently doing some updates to this tool...

It shows you your config files and let you do the configurations via a graphical user interface!
so it's really easy....

I tell you when it is ready for download
Quote from CrazyICE :just check out DediGUI...
I'm currently doing some updates to this tool...

It shows you your config files and let you do the configurations via a graphical user interface!
so it's really easy....

I tell you when it is ready for download

kk thanks alot mate

starting a server ?????
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG