The online racing simulator
hello im new
(38 posts, started )
hello im new
and i was wondering if someone could buy me and s1 voucher, i know it is alot to ask but i want to play with the full features even if i dont have accese to all the cars and tracks. but i dont have any money and my parents wont buy it fo me they said it was a waist of money. for some reason they wont believe me when i say it is one of the best games ive ever played and it is worth it. so please someone buy me an s1 voucher. please!!!
#2 - CSU1
NO GET A JOB
i really doubt someone will do that, especially whenj ur asking for it.
S1 isnt that expensive, just save up a month or 2 and u will have the money to buy it

*edit* CSU......plz...i hate to read such big words
on irc, in the #liveforspeed channel on gamesurge, we can usually get Shittie to do anything. He once ate his hand. Maybe you could ask him for it?

*EDIT* I didn't mean the hand
i think you can't buy s1 anymore.... only full s1+s2 = S2 (24 pounds)
no ur wrong N I K I......u can still buy S1 and im pretty sure u will always be able to...just pay 12 pound instead of 24 and ull get S1.
These 'please buy me a licence' threads have started popping up more and more lately, can I suggest to people who wish to give out S2 vouchers please not to post on the forum on the matter. If you feel generous and wish to hand out your money then please do so in private, as it fundamentally it is a private matter

iluuv2sk8: It can't be difficult to get $50 together, I mean you could probably cut down on some stuff and not buy things... or something?
im to young to get a job im only 14 and i dont make mony besides on birthdays and christmast witch have both already passed so...who is this shittie guy?
lol too young.......weve heard that excuse over and over.
at that age i was already delivering news papers and washing neightbours (oh spelling, im drunk, no idea lol) cars, so i had money when i did need some.
I suggest you start asking your parents or neighbors for work to do. You see, this is how the world works. If you want something, you need to work for it. Kinda sad we need to tell you this, and not your parents
He is the king of IRC and the duke of doing stuff that nobody else wants to do. Ska8ing might be the right path for you my son, work hard and keep at it.

*EDIT* I'm new too
#12 - CSU1
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :im to young to get a job im only 14 and i dont make mony besides on birthdays and christmast witch have both already passed so...who is this shittie guy?

cut grass, wash cars do some odd-jobs around your neighbourhood
mmmm.. hand.. *drooool*

I'm just a hand eater. If i wasnt this poor i might have some real food.
Oh well, maybe some day...

And no, you can't have my hand since it has been well digested already.

Casse"crossdresser"Bent could sell some of his dresses and raise money for you.
ok i do work around the house and for my grandparents and stuff but i dont get payed for it i just do it
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :ok i do work around the house and for my grandparents and stuff but i dont get payed for it i just do it

then start charging them for it, or say u wont do it
Get a paper route in the area. As soon as you get the cash together to get S2, quit so you don't get fired for playing LFS instead of delivering the paper.
ok ill try oh and how do u chang the size of the tires in lfs it sounds fun to mess around with different sized tires.
lower the tyre pressure
Go beg on the street...

Got 20p mate?

Got any spare change bruv?

Mate im depeserate, got any spare change please mate, go on.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :then start charging them for it, or say u wont do it

Most people get "KICKED OUT" of their house for that Or grounded. . .

Bah, you will have to find a way, and if not, I guess you will have to deal with it.

I made the money for s2 myself, although I couldn't convince my parents to help me buy it .

Thanks to Alien T. , I am a happy man

And better grammar skills may help a lot too.
people, people, people. I have nothing againced S2 users buying demo users S2, but hte more we do it the more demo users are going to ask and brag for somone to buy them S2. so if your going to buy someone S2, use Private Messaging on the fourm.
Should I be mean?

I'm going to scotland for holidays this summer, and I'll spend something around the worth of an S2 license just for B&B every night! I could instead buy 13 S2 licenses and give them away!!! Makes me shiver...

Honestly, if you really really want something, you'll definately find a way how to raise money for it, I wish you the best of luck!

greetz

der snobbybutz
Can someone buy me a Porsche 993 please? I want a flat 6 boxer engine but my parents won't buy it for me even though I told them how good they are. I have a Honda Civic 1.5 V-TEC-E at the moment but it just doesn't have the features of the 993.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Can someone buy me a Porsche 993 please? I want a flat 6 boxer engine but my parents won't buy it for me even though I told them how good they are. I have a Honda Civic 1.5 V-TEC-E at the moment but it just doesn't have the features of the 993.

If this size is ok for you, than you can have my good old 993

lmao

i know im only demo user(until the payment clears) but you cant go begging for stuff.what makes him so different to all of us.we had 2 find the money ourselfs and it shouldnt be different for him.i dont mean to be mean by saying all this but i have just payed £24 and it makes me laugh that he think he can get it for nothing.

hello im new
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG