The online racing simulator
A couple of questions
(6 posts, started )
A couple of questions
Hi,

Before patch X installation I used to be able to see my best lap time during a race along with split and current lap time, best lap time seems to have gone with patch X. I have tried looking through all the options and can't seem to find a way of getting this back on.

Also I used to have my function keys bound. eg. F1 - Hi, F2 - sorry, F3 - move noob blue flag (j/k) etc.

Now I can only seem to set the binds using ctrl - Function or Alt - function. I don't want to have to press two keys and can't remember how I did it previously.

Thanks for any help on these questions.

Regards,

Struan
Yeah, I noticed the best laptime is gone, too. I found that a useful bit of information and don't quite understand why they've removed it in patch X.
Press (and hold?) ctrl-shift to get the lap time info.

As for the other ones, it sounds like you have a button held down (perhaps XP sticky keys accessibility?!?!?), but I can't really help on that one.
Quote from tristancliffe :Press (and hold?) ctrl-shift to get the lap time info.

As for the other ones, it sounds like you have a button held down (perhaps XP sticky keys accessibility?!?!?), but I can't really help on that one.

That works. I don't suppose there is a way of keeping 'Best lap' on permanently like it was in patch W?

As for the function key assignment I found it in the Options/Game menu, i had been looking in the Options/Control menu, silly me.

Thanks for your help Tristan
Try pressing Ctrl+Tab for display result = yes. I think this is what you are looking for.
Quote from bdshan :Try pressing Ctrl+Tab for display result = yes. I think this is what you are looking for.

I already know about that one thanks

A couple of questions
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG