The online racing simulator
ZWR Celebrates 1st Birthday + RECRUITING
(172 posts, started )
Quote from mr_x :what on earth does that mean... Google doesn't even know!

Of course Google knows....Google knows everything

Top of the list in Google was the dictionary definition

rep·ro·bate
n.1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.

adj.1. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.

It's just a word that I've never used in anger so I thought I'd throw it out there
#52 - mr_x
Quote from The Moose :Of course Google knows....Google knows everything

Top of the list in Google was the dictionary definition

rep·ro·bate
n.1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.

adj.1. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.

I'ts just a word that i've never used in anger so i thought i'd throw it out there

aah I left the 's' on the end of it

/me is silly
#53 - Dru
OH my, theology in a team thread..... never mix Religion and LFS
Quote from Dru :OH my, theology in a team thread..... never mix Religion and LFS

Hehe, i hadn't checked the dictionary before using the word 'reprobates'...i never realised it had religious overtones.

Note to self :- Research words before using them
Happy birthday. May there be many to come.
#56 - Dru
Quote from teaz-R :Happy birthday. May there be many to come.

Cheers teaz-R, like we hope that there are many more public skins to come from you
#57 - Dru
New Driver Lineup
See KeiichiRX7 post for details
-
(EasTon) DELETED by EasTon
#58 - mr_x
congrats Moose!

If you knew what they were doing last night* I think you might change your mind (joking)

*they (me included) were doing drag racing in fully restricted fully ballased UF1s and reverse drag racing in LX4s - was such a laugh, and so much fun too
#59 - Nobo
Congrats to "The Moose" who joined really nice bunch there and congrats to ZWR for gaining a great driver!
i should´ve asked him myself
now another very good and fair "no-team-driver" is married off

gratz to ZWR and moose for both great choices
As Team principal of ZWR, I would like to personally welcome Stuart aboard. I haven't had the opportunity to meet you personally yet due to both my habit of only running the latest test patch, and my work schedule, but I look forward to meeting you this weekend, fate willing.

Your addition brings new depth to our team and new insights to our drivers. For that you have my thanks. You also have my thanks for choosing us as your team. For a relatively new team like ours, bringing in new and talented drivers is a great way forward.

Thank you and Welcome Aboard,
Owen Atkin
ZWR TP
#62 - Dru
Quote from LordBlaster :i should´ve asked him myself
now another very good and fair "no-team-driver" is married off

gratz to ZWR and moose for both great choices

I've been pestering him for months so persistance CAN pay off sometimes
Hey guys..thanks for the welcome and thanks for having me.
I had to join up just to stop Dru from harassing me

I hope i can represent the team well in whatever I'm taking part in. The first league for me will be the Gentlefoot Challenge. I'm not very experienced in the F08, but i'll be getting a lot of practice in in the coming week and hope to at least be competetive, but i'm up against some very talented,fast and experienced guys so it's going to be tough.

I look forward to having some fun times ahead with the ZWR team

right...I'm off to practice backwards drags in the LX4
#64 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Hey guys..thanks for the welcome and thanks for having me.
I had to join up just to stop Dru from harassing me

I hope i can represent the team well in whatever I'm taking part in. The first league for me will be the Gentlefoot Challenge. I'm not very experienced in the F08, but i'll be getting a lot of practice in in the coming week and hope to at least be competetive, but i'm up against some very talented,fast and experienced guys so it's going to be tough.

I look forward to having some fun times ahead with the ZWR team

right...I'm off to practice backwards drags in the LX4

ps watch out cause butz cheated and changed his final drive ratio! LOL
congrats moose!

i was a member of ZWR back in the day.. a superb racing team i must say!!!

you will definatly have a great time in this wonderful team! i guarantee it
Gratz to both Moose and ZWR|
Gratz Moose there. You have done a very right decision as ZWR is a bunch of great guys!
Well, I asked, and my dad said that, after 4 years of squeezing every last bit of preformance out of my POS computer, an update couldn't hurt, especialy since I've managed to fix this pile of crap after some catastrophic meltdowns, and saved us a bunch of money for repair technicians. After I come back from Russland, I'm hopefully going to be racintg in the 32 car fields with NO LAG!:jawdrop: :headbang: :wow: :laola: Oh, and over 30FPS as well! hahaha. Anyway, good luck with everything guys, I'm gonig to see if I can take my DFP with me to Russia. if so, maybe I'll be seeing you sooner that you think!
Looking forward to seeing you soon Mako! You've also shown to be a very fair racer and nice guy to talk to! Maybe in the near future you could also start having that funny ZWR|-thingie before your name!

greetz

der no-more-sleeping-pills butz
Happy birthday ZWR dudes. Nice to see some of you lads on the GFC server.
#71 - Dru
With one of our guys in your Championship, we will do what we can to support him and get his car dialled in as much as possible.....

that and the fact that the FO8 is just an awesome combo there
First off, gratz on making it a whole year!

I got a msg from Dru asking if I was still looking for a team, and I am. So I thought I'd stop by and introduce myself.

I'm 27 years old, I live in Florida state, US. Timezone isn't much of an issue for me to attend races, I'm flexible. I've been racing since early 2004, am comfortable with most cars in the game, except maybe the XRT, which I'm making myself learn recently and the BF1, which I just haven't raced much. I also know the tracks all very well. My main reason for wanting to be involved in a team is to escape some of the chaos of the public servers, while at the same time getting to know some people who I can consistently race against.

I already know Moose since I spend a great deal of time racing on the CTRA servers, and I believe I've raced with Dru before. Other than that, I'm not too familiar with your crew, but you guys have a great reputation from what I've heard. I would love to be a part of that. If there's anything else you'd like to know, please feel free to ask! Thanks for your time and consideration
#73 - Dru
See KeiichiRX7 post for details
:cake: Happy birthday zwr :cake:
Quote from anttt69 ::cake: Happy birthday zwr :cake:

thinks ant,

it is very hard to be stil in the team after 1 year
but it is stil fun.

(it is already a long time ago)

reint jan

ZWR Celebrates 1st Birthday + RECRUITING
(172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG