The online racing simulator
TE/Subsonic present the 12hrs of Aston
(38 posts, started )
I dont think it would hurt to push the qualifiying sessions back a week or two. We need to get a sign up page going and find out about server capacities.
Ok. I'll make a new thread. It will be running patch X. We may need a 47 slot server.

We need a tracker as well

The race is pushed back to the week after the 7th July, Qualifying is held on that date for the EU racers. NA racers get 2 days of qualifying spread over the night (EU time) of the 6th-7th July.

DK
So qualifying is on the 7th July and the race is on the 14th July?

Race starts at 3pm BST (that's 2pm GMT) and lasts for 6 hours.

How long is qualification and when does it start?
Qualification is 45 mins, starts the day before the race.

There will be a new corrected title to sign up for the event.
tbh,can't see this happening
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :tbh,can't see this happening

same. I am no longer helping organize. I will advertise for you guys and keep the forum set up but I dont want to be one of the admins anymore.
Is there an Page or something to this event, with more infos about the race?
There was supost to be. Don't know if its up yet.
Quote from racer hero :same. I am no longer helping organize. I will advertise for you guys and keep the forum set up but I dont want to be one of the admins anymore.

WTF, you can't just stop organising it! it was your idea in the first place! You just cant stick to one thing can you? You join a team and then leave the day after, and now this. Its getting rediculous tbh.
I gave the suggestion and said I would help advertise it....thats all. Ask Fang.
Come and do my league,the interest is high also
@racer hero: I need time to sort stuff out, This isn't too hign on my list of priorities atm.

@sully: Sign me up!
[quote=DieKolkrabe;447901
@sully: Sign me up![/quote]
You are signed up look in thread

halfords racing fun event in leagues and events sub- form

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG