The online racing simulator
My best race on CTRA ever
I had so much fun tonight on CTRA especially with T7R|SparkyDave and FPR|LordBlaster and another dude driving in FXO forgot his name
Here is a replay,It was by far my best and funnest race ever,especially passing SparkyDave this really shows how much fun you can have on the right server......HAVING PROBLEMS UPLOADING REPLAY LOL,HELP PLEASE

KEEPS SAYING UPLOAD OF FILA FAILED ?
the fxo guy was WFOnly (or something like that) and the guy u
pushed (once) was my good old mate MOOSE

but however, it was very nice driving, even when sparky is always a little bit
faster...

but that was nothing really special, thats like it mostly is, when some
well known names are around.. believe me. thats why i drive so much ctra
Quote from LordBlaster :the fxo guy was WFOnly (or something like that) and the guy u
pushed (once) was my good old mate MOOSE

but however, it was very nice driving, even when sparky is always a little bit
faster...

but that was nothing really special, thats like it mostly is, when some
well known names are around.. believe me. thats why i drive so much ctra

I am having trouble uploading MPR. you know how too ?
Sully it's too big a file at 2.82 MB
man, I with I was silver lisenced. I can't be bothered to race with the noobs on 1a and 1b. I've been at 14% to silver for 3 months now.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 : I am having trouble uploading MPR. you know how too ?

If you cant upload it because of its size then zip/rar it up with maximum compression. That should get it small enough.
Failing that upload it to one of the many file hosting sites and link to it here.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :man, I with I was silver lisenced. I can't be bothered to race with the noobs on 1a and 1b. I've been at 14% to silver for 3 months now.

It's so funny when someone who's not a "PRO" and who already spent 3 months to get silver (we all know that Pro's get payed don't they?) calls "Noobs" the guys playing in the "New" to CTRA servers.
Some of them could be experienced S2 racers but just "New" in the CTRA, other might be not so experienced but with fair play and nice persons to race with and have fun beside points hunting and there is another type of ppl whom you can find anywhere in S2 and in real life too that are too low to pay any attention to.
Ok now reading your signature besides adopting a bunny thing ,
is this a joke ?
" PLEASE make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling on the LFS fourms" when you spell I wish I was "I with I was" ,licensed "lisenced" and LFS forums "LFS fourms" ,
because I might be a little retarted and I don't quite understand.
In case that it's an irony and you are really bothered by ppl who makes mistakes when comes to spelling you might wanna know that I am not perfect in spelling because English is not my native language as like many other users here , some day I'll improve myself I hope since we have to understand each other using it, but as a study revealed the human mind can understand the words when reading even if they are wrong spelled since the brain don't read each letter from the word one after another ,the brain is "seeing" the word and then very fast compares the image that it sees with word images stored in the visual memory and then the first image that has 75% positive match pops out the result(a trained reader will have a much faster match rate than an occasional reader even if his IQ is lower). That's why we have 25% chances to misread something even if it's correct spelled.
Monkeys can recognize words too but that's another story and we go way off topic.
Anyway good luck with your silver license, I hope that in very few months (3 months it's not such a long time if you live as long as a turtlle) you can get it and this way you won't have to be bothered again playing with the "noobs"
hey,, i was there... the FXO guy was WLF Only....... and lol how u pushed The Moose out....
Quote from chanoman315 : and lol how u pushed The Moose out....

I wasn't laughing I hope he gets the replay up, i want to see the evidence
Good Job!

Tonight was good fun yeah, just a shame about all the people who are still surprised by T1, even though they're silver+

I'll be around tomorrow also, hope to see ya there Sully

Edit: Tonight also proved to me that being beaten by Moose can still be agood thing when it results in you getting a new PB from trying to catch him!
Quote from WRT Shark :

It's so funny when someone who's not a "PRO" and who already spent 3 months to get silver (we all know that Pro's get payed don't they?) calls "Noobs" the guys playing in the "New" to CTRA servers.
Some of them could be experienced S2 racers but just "New" in the CTRA, other might be not so experienced but with fair play and nice persons to race with and have fun beside points hunting and there is another type of ppl whom you can find anywhere in S2 and in real life too that are too low to pay any attention to.
Ok now reading your signature besides adopting a bunny thing ,
is this a joke ?
" PLEASE make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling on the LFS fourms" when you spell I wish I was "I with I was" ,licensed "lisenced" and LFS forums "LFS fourms" ,
because I might be a little retarted and I don't quite understand.
In case that it's an irony and you are really bothered by ppl who makes mistakes when comes to spelling you might wanna know that I am not perfect in spelling because English is not my native language as like many other users here , some day I'll improve myself I hope since we have to understand each other using it, but as a study revealed the human mind can understand the words when reading even if they are wrong spelled since the brain don't read each letter from the word one after another ,the brain is "seeing" the word and then very fast compares the image that it sees with word images stored in the visual memory and then the first image that has 75% positive match pops out the result(a trained reader will have a much faster match rate than an occasional reader even if his IQ is lower). That's why we have 25% chances to misread something even if it's correct spelled.
Monkeys can recognize words too but that's another story and we go way off topic.
Anyway good luck with your silver license, I hope that in very few months (3 months it's not such a long time if you live as long as a turtlle) you can get it and this way you won't have to be bothered again playing with the "noobs"

what the heck are you going on about. if you have a problem with my sig please PM me and not polute this topic
Quote from Slopi : Tonight also proved to me that being beaten by Moose can still be agood thing when it results in you getting a new PB from trying to catch him!

Hehe...i know what you mean. I have got many of my PB's when chasing Bravus and LordBlaster.
Quote :licensed "lisenced"

Sorry to pick you up on this, but if you're going to correct somebodies English then please dont tell them to use the American spelling of licenced. It's bad enough that they think the word tyre doesn't have a Y in it .
I'm getting tyred of this grammar debate
A great nights racing and a big improvement on the other night Thanks Twiggy for the FXO setup as I had never run that combo at Aston before and got down to a low 1:22 with my new Logitech DFP (first nights use) managed to finish one of the races in 4th.

Nice one Sully running at the sharp end mate keep it up and hopefully with a little more practice I'll be able to join you
Quote from The Moose :I wasn't laughing I hope he gets the replay up, i want to see the evidence

did I push you out ?
No one mentions me i was up there in top giveing Bravus, lordblaster and Moose something to chase! or be chased by but it was nice races exp a few RB4's overdoing it on T1 coming down like rockets with no breaks

This was on FE on SO it was a nightmare just 1-2h, beffor 2 very bad attitude and driver skilled pppl left server and avg attitude was greaty upped and got even better when Dan stopped by

But big thanks to Bravus for makeing me set 6 new pbs

/SWE-DF
Quote from The Moose :If you cant upload it because of its size then zip/rar it up with maximum compression. That should get it small enough.
Failing that upload it to one of the many file hosting sites and link to it here.

How can I do that,hence I'm a computer noob
#19 - Jakg
MSN me the replay and i'll do it
Ok cheer's mate
Sent you the MPR.
Oh, I'd really like to see this. Ain't this about a big, wide, yellow RB4 that thinks it's a Chieftain tank
Quote from Swiss_Tony :Oh, I'd really like to see this. Ain't this about a big, wide, yellow RB4 that thinks it's a Chieftain tank

lol.. thats the one

@Sully... I'm pretty sure you shoved me onto the grass b4 T3 and from other peoples comments it sounds like it too, but i didn't save the replay so I'm not sure exactly what happened. I always like to check the replay as it often feels different from cockpit view with a pretty small FOV.
BUT....even if you did shove me off, no worries...i only ever get grumpy for 2 mins at a time

There was some good racing for sure last night
#24 - Jakg
Well, now i've seen the replay..nice race Sully...it certainly wasn't that one where you punted me off.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG