The online racing simulator
new skin version?
(6 posts, started )
new skin version?
long story short, i have updated a bunch of my own public skins that have been around for quite awhile (better quality, higher resolution, etc.). the original version of these skins have been around for quite awhile now, and people have been using them, even uploading them to LFSW.

now, considering the newer versions are superior in virtually every way to their originals, is there any way that i can update the version on LFSW by uploading the newer version with the same name? i've read somewhere that if LFSW recognises a newer skin being uploaded, it changes the skin already on LFSW to the newer one, but i havent figured out how to do it.

just a note, changing the skin name is not an option for me. if worse comes to worse, i'll just let them be downloaded via the internet and keep the old version in the game...
Just upload the new ones, and LFSW tracks it as a newer version, and everyone downloads the latest one you have just uploaded.
You said other people uploaded them to LFSW? In that case, you will not be able to update the LFSW version
(If others have uploaded them to LFSW then it must mean that they renamed them)

Assuming of course.
No, I don't upload any of my skins to LFSW unless I plan on using them online. Other people upload my skins to LFSW with the same name.
yeah, as the skins have been out for quite awhile, people have uploaded them to their own accounts at LFSW. unfortunately a few skins have been uploaded using the incorrect versions, but thats something i have nothing control over.

its ok, that pretty much explains it. thanks guys.

new skin version?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG