The online racing simulator
Richard Burns... passes away
(57 posts, started )
R.I.P. :bowdown:
Rest in peace Richard
R.I.P Richard
R.Burns. May god be with you on your Final Journey.

Lost but never Forgotten.
I was wondering how he was only a few days ago. Rallying and motorsport have lost an almost certain legend, but he never had the real opportunity to prove how good he could be.

RIP Richard. You will be missed.
I was the same Tristan, wondering how he was getting on, news was really quiet. So shocked to hear this news this morning. Rest in Peace Richard.
so young ...

RIP Richard..
R.I.P
#34 - mr_x
...RIP Richard
damn, he was a great driver
-Rest in Peace-
So young, so unexpected, so awful. A loss of a truly talented man.
Quote from STROBE :So young, so unexpected, so awful. A loss of a truly talented man.

Man, why do bad things have to happen to good people!?!
I'd have to agree with what you just said..
Aye, this is a shock indeed. He was a great driver, and a Gentleman. My thoughts to his family. Another sad day.
I have not been on the net for a few days, and this is totally new to hear... completely unexpected too. I figured he had passed away from a severe accident whilst driving or something... but apparently.... an illness? A real shame. At least his name brought us a great rally simulation, I hope another one will be created on his behalf

:tombstone
At first I couldn't believe this. Damn... really sad year in rallye world.

Rest in Peace Richard.
#42 - OPK
I feel really sad atm

I always liked him - a great driver, an interesting person.
Throughout the last weeks I thought a lot about him, because there have been no news for months about him.
When the illness started just before the Rally of GB some years ago I was shocked already but it looked like he was getting better

No news for a long time were a bad sign, but still it is a shock
Everytime I play RBR I have some bad feeling - weird, huh...

Rest in peace
Richard Burns
['] ['] ['] ['] ..for living memory of good driver
RIP richard-an inspiration to us all, now legend
There goes a great men.
I have actually had the pleasure of meeting Richard quite often, and even after the inital diagnosis nearly two years ago, he was always looking on the bright side, even though he knew that the future was going to be very short. The bad thing about his death is that it wasn't doing something that he loved, like Marco Martins co-driver.
Long may his memory live on in all of us racers. Although he mainly raced on the gravel, he was a racer at heart, and that is what we all have in common.

LONG LIVE RICHARD BURNS>
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but today, one year ago this happened

I'm quite big WRC fan and this day is something what I just can't forget.
Ehhh and OPK still has his avatar with his pic Sad he had to die
i know this wont be a popular link cos it links to RSC but if you are a Ricahrd Burns fan you might be interested in it... LINK

RIP Richard, it really doesn't feel like its been a year already
Yeah, that year went fast. I should try and fire up the old girl (RBR that is) this weekend for a bit, haven't tried it with my G25 yet. His name will never leave my PC.
Wass always good fun. Such a shame.

R.I.P

Richard Burns... passes away
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG