The online racing simulator
A Mx-5 girlie talks about rubbish opelz. Nice.
Attached images
cute.jpg
His got a point though
The only good Opels were the Fruits. But they're now called Starburst here
IMHO young people like you just have a different pov about cars.
Fast acceleration, nice oversteer, huge trunk, loud stereo, low suspension, nice small (14" or smaller) rims and nice paint is what I need.

For me Opel just build the most beautyful cars in europe for small money between around 1965 and ... lets say 1980. Cars build after 1980 (beside Peugeot 405, Opel Senator B and Mitsubishi Galant (E50?) are not in my taste). So maybe this goes too much ...

...offtopic
Quote from Crazy Harry :Fast acceleration, nice oversteer, huge trunk, loud stereo, low suspension, nice small (14" or smaller) rims and nice paint is what I need.

Nice acceleration - check
Nice oversteer - check (mmmm, Opelundersteer)
Huge Trunk - I don't need one
Low Suspension - nope, as I realise that roads have bumps. But my suspension is quite firm. Wouldn't want it lowered as it'll mess up the geometry.
Small wheels (and therefore the rims too) - yup, can't see the point of low profile tyres on the road.
Nice paint - if only I could afford it.

I just like non-boring cars. And that is what Opel produces 99.9% of the time.
wheres the hat and the crochet roll of toilet paper in that pic harry ?
Lets see...GTR2 or LFS....

Forza Motorsport 2!

It has great physics and has all the car damage I could ever want!
Quote from Shotglass :wheres the hat and the crochet roll of toilet paper in that pic harry ?

Don´t have backseats and dark windows because of the lorry taxing (?LKW-Zulassung) so no toilet paper.

But in my sunday driver there is this cute little doggy =)
Attached images
02Innen.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :Nice acceleration - check
Nice oversteer - check (mmmm, Opelundersteer)
Huge Trunk - I don't need one
Low Suspension - nope, as I realise that roads have bumps. But my suspension is quite firm. Wouldn't want it lowered as it'll mess up the geometry.
Small wheels (and therefore the rims too) - yup, can't see the point of low profile tyres on the road.
Nice paint - if only I could afford it.

I just like non-boring cars. And that is what Opel produces 99.9% of the time.

Tristan, you mean you don't need a trunk for all those dead bodys that you're always trying to drop somewhere?

Anywho, RSC is a pretty big load of morons, (me with my 3000+ posts there, formerly active) and its such a bloody pay off between the admins and Simbin (becuase it belongs in the waste bin) its a total joke.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Tristan, you mean you don't need a trunk for all those dead bodys that you're always trying to drop somewhere?

Acid bath FTW (and then scatter the teeth in the local park)!

Tristan your such a spammer, I don't think I have ever seen you so off topic!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG