The online racing simulator
TE/Subsonic present the 12hrs of Aston
(38 posts, started )
TE/Subsonic present the 12hrs of Aston
EDIT: THIS IS JUST A DISCUSSION THREAD. Those of you who have MSN, add me if you want to help organise/discuss the event.
8 days to plan a 12 hour race, Probably not a good idea, A better idea would be to plan a but further in advance. and GT4 and GT3 class are very much out of competitive bounds. especially the LX6 with the rest of those similarly speeded cars and the UF1 with the 2 much faster cars.
My suggestions:

1) Put it back a month. Have it at the start of July, it'll give everyone time to prepare.

2) Consider making it shorter, maybe 6 hours.

3) Maybe use these car classes:
GT1: FZR/XRR/FXR
GT2: UFR/XFR
GT3: TBO
I don't think 4 classes are needed, it would just split up the field too much.

4) You need a tracker so people don't have to start again from 1 lap if they disconnect/get stuck in the sand. I might be able to sort something out.

5) You need marshalls on the server all the time. These should not be racing and should act without ANY bias

Can't think of anything else. Anyway, I haven't talked to my team mates but I think we'd be up for a 6 hour race, probably not a 12 hour one though.

EDIT: You listened to me!
Typo it is supost to be 7th of july.
i hope this will be good, i agree that the 12 hours is too much but i was told that there will be breaks in it? Any way, Subsonic will not be participating in this but helping adminning and suff. All i say is good luck to al the participants
There will be breaks as in switch overs... Not the whole race stopping. Lets say you and you 4 player team do 3 hours each then you get the rest of the time off after your 3 hour stint.
we dont even have 4 members
Then use 3 and do 4 hours each... math is the solution
The event is now 6 hours according to the first post...
TBH, I don't think ye guy's are ready too organise an event like this,if we can't even get 10 driver's in a small fun event no hope in 12 hours,sorr to burst your bubble
it is now 6 hours.
flame it all you like, i really dont have anything to do with the hosting of the event
Any chance we can get a qual session that is evening friendly to those of us on this side of the little pond?
I think we could have two qualifying sessions. Leave this one the way it is for people that can make that one and another for people in north america.
N America quali session is 5th of June, at 7pm their time
No june 6th 7pm EST
Because thats a disadvantage to us 1 day less practice time.
#17 - pigi
heh I want drive this race but in my team only 3 members and i dont think they will race heh
Its now only 6 hours...you could do it with 2 drivers and I was talking to harjun he seemed interested.
Now were changing it back...
Your changine stuff like the weather mate,now people will be more confussed
No, make it Aston North. Aston National is too common. It's also far too boring for a 6 hour race IMO. AS North would give better racing, there's more places to overtake.
Who is competing in this event ?.
TE is down to compete.

Drivers:
TBA

Car:
FZR (GT1)

DK
Moo Racing

Drivers:
Moo.Danny (Leifde)
Moo.Ast* (Ast)
Moo.S14 DRIFT! (S14 DRIFT)

Car:
FXR
argh, i dont think i will be here for the event, i think i will be in France! But Subsonic will still be more than happy to sponsor it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG