The online racing simulator
My NR2003 crash video :D
(17 posts, started )
Wrecker .

It needs shadows, other than that it's pretty good. I used to love crashing in NR2003, it's very satisfying.
looks like fun
Quote from 96 GTS :It needs shadows, other than that it's pretty good. I used to love crashing in NR2003, it's very satisfying.

I dont keep all the features on due to fps, but when they are all on, the game looks great.
Watching NASCAR crashes on Youtube (real and in NR2003) is great. It's like someone took out all of the boring moving-parking lot action
NR 2003 is still a cool game. You should get points for each car that you take out though
Theres something about the detail on the underside of the cars that makes me wonder just how many accidents the programmers had...
Quote from Max :Ooh, fun!

Quote from LFSn00b :

Hey, what song is that? I don't remember the name of it :S

Burn it down - Avenged Sevenfold great song and cool vid as well
Quote from minimax :Burn it down - Avenged Sevenfold great song and cool vid as well

Thanks
I almost went crazy when my car flipped over the wall at Talladega, it was the first time i have done that lol.
Quote from VTiRoj :Typical demo driving

There should be a mod to get the cars to blow up, that would make the video even better

5/5

Eh, its very, VERY rare to see a NASCAR race car in any series to explode, and drivers are almost never hurt in serious crashes anymore.
But, if you want to see one explode, Lets go back a few years to Geoff Bodine's crash in the Craftsman Truck series at Daytona, and he survived with a few injuries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLasTjJRCmQ
how let u fly the cars in the air? cause i see that the air flaps dont come out, tell how to
go to X:\Papyrus\NASCAR Racing 2003 Season\players\player and find player.ini, go in and on the top line you should see:
[Aerodynamics]
employRoofFlaps=1 ; are roof flaps effective?

Change the "1" to "0"
Oh, believe me, I know NR2003 looks good, I used to play it all the time, I loved the crashes too, lol. I was just saying for future reference, try to lower detail in other areas. Shadows are huge, without them the cars don't have an depth, try lowering draw distance instead or something.

I still love the video though.
Thanks, Before when i used all features i ended up with about 3-5 fps max, now im at 20-30 fps

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG