The online racing simulator
A return for Banger Racing!!
at least for a week!!

A track I designed which is a simple oval but in an area that uses mostly pre-existing walls has been kindly hosted by CRC (oh the irony, but then again 'Clean Racing' is following the rules and spirit of the event, whatever it is!) and can be found in the 'CRC CC Practice' server.

There is a thread in the Auto-X Layouts forum about this track with screenshots (though there have been some alterations to the starting area)

If there is enough support for this track I may rent a server for it complete with the name 'Banger Racing' so that everyone knows where it is.

Please come in anytime and test this track out (and have tons of fun in the process!!)

Everyone welcome!!

Hope to see you there!!

'CRC CC Practice' server!!
#2 - Lible
I tried it out COOL! My record is umm.... 18.50 or 18.60, can`t remember exactly.
I remember those days when the original bangerracing server was loaded once in a while. Well, I've been searching for that original layout and I found it here. I modified it to a figure 8 track. If someone can run it on decent server, I would be very happy
Attached images
banger.bmp
Attached files
BL3_banger.lyt - 2.3 KB - 132 views
I've found a dedicated host to run the layout. Come check it out in the next few hours

Server: BangerRacing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG