The online racing simulator
i was stuck, couldnt type or enything i just tryed to pit
I think it probably does support that amount of players quite well, but not if ~100 or so try to connect to it at the same time.
#78 - wien
It's weird though. The previous race I was in with 32 racers went without a hitch (The UF1 at Westhill one). Now it's suddenly all over the place.
yea i want to join but whats the password?
What's the PW and I got the can only say binds problem.
Bad Idea i think to do this
Jesus, you can't do anything because people are constantly connecting/disconnecting. I'm hoping this gets addressed quickly in a subsequent patch (hint hint).
For sure it does ... but somehow it must handle the huge amount of connections tries without locking itself.
#84 - wien
Jeez guys. Patience!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I do find it funny how many people are asking the exact same question....PASSWORD? If you were meant to know it would be posted

whtas this about being frozen when trying to go to pits
#86 - Jakg
we are restarting the server, Vic will fix (aka un-private it)

IMO it looked like someone dropped *something* mid-connection and as a result it was waiting for that person to complete the connection before letting us do anything - believe us, the server (a UKCT one) was more than capable of holding the weight of 32 racers.
The host buggered up a bit - it currently has restarted, but we're keeping a password on it for a little bit.

At 20.30 CET it'll be open again and we can do some grid-gatherings
Quote from Jakg :we are restarting the server

3 of you is racing and 4 of you are restarting the server?
I said the pass was "rotciv" and about 10 people left the chat. xD

Man i need to grow up. :P
So gullible
i wanted in xD, i even took my time to type it right :P
Still getting 'unexpected size packet' anytime that I don't get 'a player is already connecting' I have tried other servers, its only happening on this one. Anyway I have a nice plate of chips to eat now
Aww, host is full
just when the screenshot is beeing taken, my wireless internet disconnects
Crap, I removed a ton of people to get up front for the second track and then I lagged out. Karma.
i keep getting did not recieve track info
And a player is connecting
Yes, no track info and constantly connecting players, sheeesh
A player is connecting...argh.
Me too 13/47.
too much traffic here

btw, grid pic made, and replay saved for So long rev
well, this is working good :P
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG