The online racing simulator
24h of Kyoto broadcast
(184 posts, started )
It looks cool though, just having the cars so close together, but doing completely different races.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Btw, here's a brief video of some mid-race, multi-class action from my teammate suprachop (D. Smektala): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffZNcZ8QOj8

Top notch stuff there! That video shows how LFS simply is in a league of its own. Sadly, server 3 was a little more two-class racing, but the few xfi drivers did a simply outstanding job!

Where's the countdown till next year?
Moo will hopefully be joining you mad lot next year
Maybe ZT should build another strong team for next year.Tripple wouldnt be bad guys....

It was great event and congrats to all guys who raced n the servers.thanks for live broadcats.Had to train my german again a bit
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Maybe ZT should build another strong team for next year.Tripple wouldnt be bad guys....

It was great event and congrats to all guys who raced n the servers.thanks for live broadcats.Had to train my german again a bit

hehe devil, we had the same line up as last year...and we did it again.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'm pretty sure cyber|Misko is working on doing some highlight vids. dunno if they'll have commentary, though.

Not really. All we did was play some replays from the various parts of the race which we could gather in those few hours before our show started (20:30 Sunday evening), and commentated on that mostly generally and mentioned as many interesting things we could remember about race, drivers, 24h races history, multi class racing, LFS and so on, and everything lasted little more than an hour in total. Also showed saved tracker html standings from few points in the race. Pretty easy to do actually in short time, and it went alright. Proper review would take weeks, even months, and I don't plan to do it.

All that is on AutoPlus TV in Serbia, cable tv channel where we have a slot every Sunday evening for commentating live our Serbian league races, and when there are no local races we show something else like this. All is in Serbian language of course.
Ah, okay. Didn't mean to mislead!
great commentary, Orion, I wouldnt try 1 lap qualy not to mention 24hours shift . You know, you are a funny guy
Mika, thx u for broadcast.

24h of Kyoto broadcast
(184 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG