The online racing simulator

Poll : ill pay?

No
YES
do you ill pay for some (1-3) rims in garage?
pay for skins? no not interesting. Pay for some rims? YES
i know this is not NFS , but still will be nice if drivers have diferent rims

what u think?

srry 4 bad english
No thanks.

We just need some nicer ones, maybe with nuts actually visible.
Quote from XCNuse :We just need some nicer ones, maybe with nuts actually visible.

You want to look at my nuts?
ok, no ,but still if we have chance to choose.
skins or rims?
Only if we can get big 24s so I can show off my dubs to my boys with my blingin crome comin in at last because my wheels are so heavy and ain't fly. Then I'll be satisfied.

lol
I'd love some variety in rims, but they take so little time to make, that I would not pay for them. You can't really compare skins and rims. Skins take bandwith, rims don't (that is supposing Eric would model 4-5 additional rim models implemented in lfs).
Why not change the whole wheel rather than just the rim on the edge? I've never understood why people want to change that bit on it's own. Probably costs more too, grinding and welding a wheel accurately...
Quote from XCNuse :No thanks.

We just need some nicer ones, maybe with nuts actually visible.

+1,something with alot of spoke's.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Kev, just... Yes.

Check your PMs. And don't you dare send those photos on to anybody else. Especially not Sam.
Quote from tristancliffe :Why not change the whole wheel rather than just the rim on the edge? I've never understood why people want to change that bit on it's own. Probably costs more too, grinding and welding a wheel accurately...

Got me there...but you have to take into account that english is not our native language, and we've originally become misled by english or american users in this error!
I would not pay for additional rims, because it's so little detail (still nice!) that if devs would be positive to this idea we could get a bunch of rims in 3 days.

There were some little_detail nice surprises from the devs, so new rims may happen someday imo. For free
Totally NO, racing rims are not nice at all.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Check your PMs. And don't you dare send those photos on to anybody else. Especially not Sam.

*hides from PM box...*

Quote :(that is supposing Eric would model 4-5 additional rim models implemented in lfs)

Actually the wheels are generated in code, I had some fun one night poking into LFS' memory space and changing them. It breaks LFS' internal checks to use them online though - and other than looking different I couldn't make them look better.

EDIT: Actually I might be wrong. The rims are probably loaded into LFS' RAM space. I can be such an idjut sometimes. Ignore me please.
#18 - joen
Quote from mantvisrep :ok, no ,but still if we have chance to choose.

But...we don't.

Quote :
skins or rims?

They're two totally different things so choosing between them is unnecessary and pointless.

I would like to have some different wheels to choose from or be able to use a program like bespoke and be able to at least connect with them.
I don't see the need for custom rims.
#20 - Rish
Personally i don't have a need for custom rims. it's nice to see them in the renders but when I'm inches from someones arse end and and about to overtake them (a very rare occurrence of late) the last thing I'm gonna do is admire someones rims on the way past!

Anyway you can change the colour, some people are so picky! (jk)
Yeah, who cares about silly things such as different wheels that actually look realistic? In fact, let's just ask the developers to go back to early S1 style graphics, since looks don't matter at all anyway and definitely don't add to overall enjoyment...right?

i would love some bling ^^
those rims are bad..I want to get some for my car when I get one..but not for the price of them...and for the price of gas here..to much to just sohw off my rims..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG