The online racing simulator
Laptime log in practice mode?
Would be nice to see some sort of chart, maybe like the qualifying results chart, that shows your results of previous practice lap times, maybe just for the previous 5 laps or so, but it would be a nice option to have if you ask me. Just means peopel can keep track of how they have been doing in that particular session.
When you enter to the "time-trial" mode in LFS I find it very strange that your lap data (including best laps and driven laps amount) just disappears if you pit (probably replay related). And why doesn't the F12 work in time trial? You can't even check wr or pb from lfsworld to know what's a good time.

It makes the hotlapping almost totally useless to me to have everything written on paper. Just like the n-list in multiplayer with 10 fastest or latest laps would do. And give me sector times too. (please don't mention replay analysers )
Okay, what if I mention magic salt and pepper shakers? Alternatively you can try CrazyICE's great InSim RaceAnalyzer - it keeps a full log of your laps, split times, etc even works during races for the whole grid.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG