The online racing simulator
How to add skins ingame
(15 posts, started )
How to add skins ingame
A simple question. How do I add skins? Where do they go exactly. I put one in the skins folder but it didn't show??

Thanks folks
top left of the setup screen under car colours click add for a new colour then change the tab to colours and down the bottom you can choose the texture you want to use. i hope that made sense :P
Thanks But I meant if I design my own skin.

EDIT - Okay, ignore me I'm stupid, but I've managed to work it out
lfs
ite m8 im havin the same problem can u direct me into how to doin it i cant save my own skin lol thanks
How I Post A Skin?
Me Got Skin But People Cant See It I Have Been Told I Need To Post It On Here But How Exactly? Do I Need To Copy It Onto Here?
#7 - ZORER
Quote from JRBGRR :Me Got Skin But People Cant See It I Have Been Told I Need To Post It On Here But How Exactly? Do I Need To Copy It Onto Here?

Nope not here, gotta upload it to lfsworld.
Where do I put skins in .psd format???
Dont quote me on this but I think they need to be jpg for lfs.

PSD are the 'build files' people like to use because of th layers. but ultimately you export out the final skin as jpg for lfs to the skins folder.
Of course, keep that psd handy for revisions later.
ok thanx
But I dont think I got a program that reads .psd files
Maybe there's a psd converter.Search google for "psd2jpg" and it might help.
Or get a better program. The GIMP is a free proggy which a lot of people use, and it handles PSD files AFAIK.
I have problem with helmets on X patch... I made helmet and I wated to add it in LFS and I put it in data/skins/, start LFS and can't find it ingame. Can someone help

btw name is HEL_xxxxx.jpeg
#14 - Gunn
try ".jpg" instead of ".jpeg"
Helmet skins are not choosable in garage. Go to where you choose your suits and the bar under that is where you can choose it. n00bs...

How to add skins ingame
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG