Attached images
Help.jpg
omg...im soo sorry guys please,
I sorted it out, sorry for wasting your time
SORRY please forgive me everyone
-
(kompa) DELETED by kompa : useless
#3 - Jakg
Drag the little dots along the top to the middle of the screen, and then it should be in a seperate box - press the "X" in the corner

EDIT - Oops, your post appeared only after i posted :S
thanks man
#5 - garph
Before you post a request for help harjun just take 30 minutes to have a go yourself. The last few times you've asked for help you've sorted it on your own before anyone can say anything.
harjun,

its a not day you would not have any problem.What you do at your computer
guys one more time...please can you help me?
im having problems with vista, i just deleted my documents, they're on my desctop, but i dont know how to get them back to where they were and stuff, nothing is working
#8 - dadge
how can you delete your my docs folder? did you accidently move your hand over to the delete button while at the same time clicking on "my Documents"? or did you accidently right click and select delete and then accidently left click? i mean come on dude what are you doing to your system?
i dunno... i fixed it now, but really i hate vista!, its soo bad
I have a strong suspicion that the problem lies elsewhere...
elsewhere where? i was just having a bad day trying to get 3ds max to work, then i started deleting stuff....and it all went wrong lol
I guess somewhere between your chair and keyboard...
You know what they say about computers... They are only as useful as its users.

Bah.. Android beat me to it lol, I like Android's way of saying it more though.
#14 - Jakg
Quote from AndroidXP :I have a strong suspicion that the problem lies elsewhere...

i think you mean the squidgy organic lump twiddling the switches
so it took you 52 minutes to solve the problem on your own, maybe tomorrow you can solve your new problem on your own (give it about 1 hour) without posting for help again?
The thing dadge talks about is a process called thinking in case you're wondering.
Quote from harjun :but really i hate vista!, its soo bad

How come you could deleted your document folder.

At least first post which is interesting to read.I agree with you
yeh, vista is a pile of.......poop
vistas awesome not ........pooop im getting along fine with my vista that i managed to install before anyone else in my family haha i am the only one with vista in my house i win i win i win :headbang:
LOL yeh....you gotta be patient though
no, you just gotta stop fixing stuff that isn't broke. trust me man, it really is that simple.

Having vista problems
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG