The online racing simulator
24h of Kyoto broadcast
(184 posts, started )
Go Hallen Go!
Blog isn't working for me, Orgi. Get a 502 server error
HEY ORGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO ORGI!!!
i didn't know you were the Jägermeister team!

DRIVE HER HARD!
My [ZT] team in the 1st and 4th postion:bowdown:. ....knock,knock on my desk.

I am realy proud of both teams especially the 2nd one.They were 8th in the midnight and now chance to get 3rd place.This would be nice double for our team.Where are SK noobs....cant see them
Quote from VTiRoj :

EDIT: Wow check 10th place, an XFG! Props to that guy

chceck now the 3th place XFG?
stream should start again in the next few minutes

edit: aaand it just started
Quote from Gil07 :Blog isn't working for me, Orgi. Get a 502 server error

Working now Go Team Jagermeister!
Shame Mika's commentating in German again
Maybe it'll be 2 hours of German, then 2 hours of English.
I am not good in German but I understood there will be english commentary as well.

Also hearing about the various disconnections in the 24H race there needs to be the LFS net code made more stable.Its really needed.The host seems very stable but the clients not:-(. I am playing other online games as well and the disconnections are usually very rare unlike in LFS:-(. I dont think its due to network but rather the LFS net code.This long races really test LFS a lot and can provide nice feedback for further development.
Quote from BranislavS :So ,at fist I want to apologize for our #014 team for slowing down guys on Raceserver#3. We are trying to get out off your way ,but sometemes it's imposible and for that we are realy sorry.
The race is going great ,go on.

Dont be sorry at all! My team (528) are also on server #3, and we have nothing but praise for you. It looks like you have been pushed around, knocked around, and treated like a moving chicane....but you are STILL in the race. I and my team are very proud of your efforts.

Everyone who is reading this, give these guys a standing ovation at the end of the race. You did great in spite of the circumstances.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :...

And how many of the other games do you play for 24h?
I also overheard that some team is currently shown as leaders because they had no disconnects yet, so it's definitely not something that is *clearly* caused by the client.
Well but with LFS you can get disconnections within 1 hours several times.Happend to me so many times during years of LFS and I am using very reliable ISP provider in my country.

I dont remember playing other online games(mostly FPS) having any disconnections in like 2-3 hours in a row.

To say something on the good side the LFS net code is amazing because you can have so close racing.There is nothing to complain about basically but the stability is really not top notch now.I am just saying there needs to be done improvements in that area.

I dont want to go a lot offtopic(well its a bit on topic:-) ) but I am seeing with uppered number of allowed drivers on server that the connection bars sometimes go really high for all and the suddenly is someone disconnected.If you will watch the stream you will see it as well.
I noticed yesterday there were only 2 finns. BUT they are in good position for the lead battle

GO FINLAND!!
Just a quick question? what happen's when they time out,do they lose there positition ?
- 1lap
disconnect dun reduce laps..that's the updated rules from ORION..
#123 Schneider's pace is amazing.
Just woke up eh... its 7 AM.

Looks like according to all of the laps done that a lot of people got disconnected over the night.

Uh oh, Speedo Racing got overtaken over night, looks like that FZR has finally met its match.
Quote from XCNuse :Just woke up eh... its 7 AM.

Looks like according to all of the laps done that a lot of people got disconnected over the night.

Uh oh, Speedo Racing got overtaken over night, looks like that FZR has finally met its match.

nah , spdo crashed by themselves , and shift-p..
or else they still own
Ah okay.

I just noticed though that David didn't make it all night I guess, I don't see him on the points tracker.

Also, this is why I wish LFS had some more damage and actual pitting. If that were so, then I bet many fewer people wouldn't be racing now.

Lastly I'm surprised how many driver changes ZT has made, it has made a change almost every 40 minutes, while Speedo has made only 14, which is about one every hour and a half.

Oh nevermind, I found David sitting there on the list, he HAS to be tired by now. 26 pits and 4 disconnects, and he is infront of several teams in his same class, that is just amazing, go David.
Quote from XCNuse :Ah okay.

I just noticed though that David didn't make it all night I guess, I don't see him on the points tracker.

Also, this is why I wish LFS had some more damage and actual pitting. If that were so, then I bet many fewer people wouldn't be racing now.

Lastly I'm surprised how many driver changes ZT has made, it has made a change almost every 40 minutes, while Speedo has made only 14, which is about one every hour and a half.

Oh nevermind, I found David sitting there on the list, he HAS to be tired by now. 26 pits and 4 disconnects, and he is infront of several teams in his same class, that is just amazing, go David.

Actually, Husky is the man..he is driving on his own... 24hours in a RB4..
now still 2nd in TBOs class
Quote from keithano :disconnect dun reduce laps..that's the updated rules from ORION..

was that updated before, or after ZT had a disconnection?

24h of Kyoto broadcast
(184 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG