The online racing simulator
24h of Kyoto broadcast
(184 posts, started )
Quote from VTiRoj :Why am I seeing RB4's and FXO's on track?

Durr, maybe because it's multi-class racing?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Is it the same driver for the whole 24 hour's ?

No, most drivers switch during the pitstops (I guess they make 2-3 hour stints), but from what I've heard a few try driving the whole 24h alone.
Well, Android, I was going to be the only person doing the full 24 hours alone, but due to many things happening, fate conspired against me, and I'm here instead of being in server 3.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, Android, I was going to be the only person doing the full 24 hours alone, but due to many things happening, fate conspired against me, and I'm here instead of being in server 3.

hehe it wasn't a big surprise that you had to "pull out"
Quote from AndroidXP :Durr, maybe because it's multi-class racing? .

I know

Anyone else viewing this in full screen, tried to press tab to switch cars? oops seeing all the dials and stuff makes me think I'm in the server, plus its all LFS views, dammit

EDIT: Wow check 10th place, an XFG! Props to that guy
Quote from Tukko :hehe it wasn't a big surprise that you had to "pull out"

I didn't pull out on my own accord, I had many things happen, sports, and a G25 dying (got my new one last night), and had a million things happen preventing me from starting.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I didn't pull out on my own accord, I had many things happen, sports, and a G25 dying (got my new one last night), and had a million things happen preventing me from starting.

yes yes... bit bad mood here.. but you have to admit that racing 24h all by yourself is.. well.. sick? No offense
haha...SK sucks as usually in long run.They are just hotlap noobs

GO [ZT] GO
ZT sucks even more

I'll put my money on LOTA # 2.. Mr Mooney will show you how to race
GO GO GO Serbian Racing Team!!
Really shows how much of a safety factor needs to be taken into mind on the Oval chicane, that really needs to be slowed down or taken out (slown down the obvious preference).

As far as it goes, although I can only pick up on the more obvious words.

lol Frank is playing his favorite song, who is that Guano Apes?

Anyways back to suggesions, it would be nice to have a camera settings so that it would track a car that hits an object so you can report crashes etc.

Also, my second suggestion after watching this for an hour and a half or so, is a button you can press so it stays on that specific camera.

Last fix I guess you should call it is that camera that gets blocked by that giant poll when cars enter the pits. I think that camera needs to change to the second camera faster so the car isn't blocked by the pole.

Good song Frank.
XC, I'm sure you know that you wouldn't be able to have interactivity in a simple video stream as this is.
Oh, I'm talking about LFS the program itself, its nothing Frank can do, I'm just comming across things I don't normally see while racing (mainly because I don't often race using the TV view ).

These are just random basic things that I have noticed that will improve LFS in the end.

Still upsets me that I have to be here up in my mountain house rather than racing for LOTA #2.
The German speaking person has now switched to English commentary. His English is really good aswell.
now you know, why he prefers talking in german
Nice, I see the tracker is now really working Good commentating as well, but we're used to that from Mika now
Someone give him the teamspeak password already!

Anyone gonna watch the broadcast through the night? I probably wont but I'm wondering.
I might pick it up if I wake up in the middle of the night (which is quite common for me when I sleep on an air mattress lol).

I doubt Frank is going to stay up, I haven't been paying much attention to this before, I wonder if he's going to stay up all the time commentating throughout the whole thing.

I'm really surprised however that Team Ocrana isn't racing.

Anyways, best of luck to the two full 24 hour racers.

I'm surprised how few people know who's talking; it is Frank "ORION" Naggies.
(He is the guy that designed the RAR).
He also has some fantastic artwork, I suggest checking out his website www.franknaggies.com
#43 - troy
they will stop the broadcast in about 40-50min at least thats the schedule

edit: and no that isnt frank naggies its danny engels winner of the bmw m6 at the intel racing tour
Just for information: The person the won the BMW M6 has sold it. The reason is that it's too expensive to run it. He got $62,000 for it! He's also talking while racing which is intresting.
He said something about 2300 to 0100. He's also very funny acting as a spotter:
"4 cars coming, stay low, stay low, stay low, oooo there's my team mate, STAY LOW!"
Wow didn't realise it was him in the rb4! Shame about the car, but in the end it's the only choice...
Quote from troy :they will stop the broadcast in about 40-50min at least thats the schedule

edit: and no that isnt frank naggies its danny engels winner of the bmw m6 at the intel racing tour

No Danny is racing right now, but yes Frank is talking to him right now.
Frank is the host.

I think Danny made the right choice by choosing the RB4, I think if someone were to get out there in the XRT they'd be tired after only a few hours of racing.
Good to hear in english now. And now talking live to the drivers via teamspeek... nice work I say
Quote from XCNuse :No Danny is racing right now, but yes Frank is talking to him right now.
Frank is the host.

I think Danny made the right choice by choosing the RB4, I think if someone were to get out there in the XRT they'd be tired after only a few hours of racing.

nono, the host is mika radmer
#49 - troy
Quote from XCNuse :No Danny is racing right now, but yes Frank is talking to him right now.
Frank is the host.

yes danny races and talks with mikka (the host of the show) i think you misunderstood something there
#50 - DeKo
i dont suppose its possible to watch it in LFS spectator or beckys spec program?

24h of Kyoto broadcast
(184 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG