The online racing simulator
IGTC GT300 class Signups
I am going to introduce the GT300 class for round 4 of the championship since there wont be enough time for the teams to get a good set ready and practice for the next round at westhill.

1) GT300 (300bhp class)
-Teams will use the same GTR cars as GT1, therefore handling will be equal
-Teams will use the restrictor plates to reduce power to near 300 BHP official percentages to be used are going to be tested for optimum balancing of the cars.
-GT300 teams can run with 2-6 drivers and unlimited driver change overs.
-Teams will still only be able to run 2 race teams but the teams may be in both class types.
-The class will consist of 11 cars maximum
-All other official rules apply on the website provided they do not conflict with the rules stated above.
-Teams running 2 GT1 class cars can run only one GT300 car otherwise a maximum of 2 GT300 cars can be run.

Teams must sign up in the following way;
Team: (Team name)
Car: (Car name)
Drivers: (Driver game name) (LFSW Name)
wtf?! is this a joke?

Does it mean cP is forced to either split up, or move both teams to GT300 class?

And finally.. why is this class even introduced? The field is spread out widely as it is.
(dont want to sound accusatory, as this is your series and its up to you)

i thought we were going to hold off on this until Next season?

With only 9 cars turnout last round, would it be paramount to ensure full turnout in GT(1?).
Surely we should keep it to how it is until this season is over.

Why make the classes equal, is clear that the ones who choose FXR do that not because they want to be slow, its due to not being able to handle a FZR manly in most cases.

Leave it how it is, if you are worried about not having time to practise with patch X when it comes out, then we are all in the same boat! We all have the same time to practise, if you are still worried, then race with old W0?
Quote from r4ptor :wtf?! is this a joke?

Does it mean cP is forced to either split up, or move both teams to GT300 class?

And finally.. why is this class even introduced? The field is spread out widely as it is.

No you wouldn't and i chose to because it would create a bit more interest and hopefully more would attend races after the poor showing at the last event

Quote from srdsprinter :(dont want to sound accusatory, as this is your series and its up to you)

i thought we were going to hold off on this until Next season?

With only 9 cars turnout last round, would it be paramount to ensure full turnout in GT(1?).

See above but it was to be until next season, Soo i'll give it a second thought.

Quote from jamesrowe :Surely we should keep it to how it is until this season is over.

Why make the classes equal, is clear that the ones who choose FXR do that not because they want to be slow, its due to not being able to handle a FZR manly in most cases.

Leave it how it is, if you are worried about not having time to practise with patch X when it comes out, then we are all in the same boat! We all have the same time to practise, if you are still worried, then race with old W0?

Good points, the regular GT1 class wont be balanced at all just the GT300 class.

Ah well seems it's not going well so i'll put it on hold till next season, however you can still signup if you want...
It´s fine work, Benji! It´s not easy to introduce changes, but keep the things as it is for a while. New teams are aproaching anyway. Next season will be even more interesting.
ill speak withthe other members but pwrl may want to change classes
I will try and get another Moo team in but I doubt it'll happen. I've got one person interested, I've just got to find the other 3 now...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG