The online racing simulator
Omg? [FE is fun]
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Mako.
Omg? [FE is fun]
The Fern bay-green course/ FOX formula car combo has a bug

It's simply Too Much fun!

I don't know why, but next to BL reverse, this is now my second favourite course.

EDIT: thread moved and [ ] tag added by mod... wasn't there at first.
You only have 105 km online
Try some more combos and you will find all LFS is simply Too Much fun!
#3 - Mako.
lol. So you looked eh? I just got S2 the other day...
Give a pic please
Moved to a more polite place, and gave a more informative name. Next time Mako, don't do things like that, the bugs section is no place for jokes.
Quote from Mako. :The Fern bay-green course/ FOX formula car combo has a bug

It's simply Too Much fun!

I don't know why, but next to BL reverse, this is now my second favourite course.

Try FE Club on the Gentlefoot Formula Racing server. Dual class FOX and FO8 on this short course is intense when there's more than about 10 cars on track
Fern Bay is my favourite track environment. Not just because of the sun, but also because it has a decent range of tracks. Some long, some short, with a couple of good elevation changes (although nothing spectacular) and some corners which are more difficult than they look. I love it.
Quote from Dajmin :Fern Bay is my favourite track environment. Not just because of the sun, but also because it has a decent range of tracks. Some long, some short, with a couple of good elevation changes (although nothing spectacular) and some corners which are more difficult than they look. I love it.

FE Green is great. It's a damn shame that FE Green is too short and Black is too long for the SGPS. We try and keep to tracks that are as long, lap times wise, as F1 tracks. That's no more than ~1:40 and no less than ~ 50 seconds. The latter isn't preferable, but it does increase the laps. But F1 cars don't race IRL on tracks that long. I'd just love a slightly longer than Gold FE track.

Omg? [FE is fun]
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG