The online racing simulator
TEST Patch W26
(117 posts, closed, started )
Scawen, in the W25 test thread, you asked if I could provide an SPR and a screenshot showing the AI reset deadlock issue I had mentioned. If you still want them, they're in the attached zip archive. The archive also contains a readme describing what to look for in the replay. If you need additional information, just ask.
Attached files
LFS_W25_AIReset.zip - 750.4 KB - 270 views
Didn't saw anything about this one( if it was mentioned sry):
Pb on drag raaces does not count...even when i made one lfsw don't give me any message....i don't know when this happend(which patch) but it's a bug right?

Tried with two cars and it's not working...maybe something with 1st lap being 1 h ? but it's a race not qual ....

edit: deleted one time and tried to make new pb and it still don't count it...now i'm out of 950 combo club because of this
probably isn't really a valid 'bug', but with trackir 6dof, the in-car view really needs shadows enabled - can this be a menu option? That would rock
Quote from BuddhaBing :Scawen, in the W25 test thread, you asked if I could provide an SPR and a screenshot showing the AI reset deadlock issue I had mentioned. If you still want them, they're in the attached zip archive. The archive also contains a readme describing what to look for in the replay. If you need additional information, just ask.

Thanks for that replay. The first incident really made me laugh because the AI looked so stupid.

I see that one major part of the problem is they shouldn't really be trying to reset. They want to reset because their car is damaged. So... what they should do in that case - when they would like to reset but can't because other cars are too close - they should just try to manoeuvre out of the situation, by reversing in the normal way. It's just that at the moment, they insist on trying to reset and they won't try anything to else to get out of the situation they are stuck in.
scawen can u made that AI wouldnt try to reset but they would go to pit (i mean not presing shift + p , but drive in pit, i think it would be cool)
Is there a possibility to have the Lfs Spectator working with W26? i don´t know if is a matter of Scawen or the developers of the spectator...

Thanks...
I'm frankly loving W at the moment, the proper starts have really made the game even better for me!

I'd love an option to disable the AI Repair though as my broadband goes down more than a tarts knickers But I appreciate the priority is on the online details and the other more important aspects.

Roll on W27
-
(detail) DELETED by detail
Dont know if this is a bug - but Ive attached the replay -

10 lap race - Dead man Racing server on W26 - Last night approx 10 pm?

Im running almost a full lap behind the leader - they all cross the line - then I do in something like 14th Place - The results clear and Im given as the winner of the race? The End Questioned it, so did I.

Never seen this happen before - Has the server admin just reset the race to restart - then canx the restart?

Very strange - thought Id just post it - sorry for wastin time.

|Cant post replay as file size to large even after compression. If anyone wants to investigate - Pm me and Ill mail them the mpr.
Regarding my "little" problem on top of this page.. Tried with patch W and it's still not counting pb's on drag...must be something with master....i don't know
Quote from kamo2000 :Regarding my "little" problem on top of this page.. Tried with patch W and it's still not counting pb's on drag...must be something with master....i don't know

Probably something to do with the false-start-not-counting-as-pb changes. That may have broken the pb thing even if you don't do a false start.
Quote from kamo2000 :Regarding my "little" problem on top of this page.. Tried with patch W and it's still not counting pb's on drag...must be something with master....i don't know

i just tried it myself and works fine here

we could meet on a host to see what happens in your case I guess.

and, this may sound stupid, but you're not in practise mode are you?
#37 - Vain
Hello.
I found an oddity in the connection list.
The "24h Train #01" server (W23) runs in practice mode on Ky GP Rev for quite a while now. The details screen reports it as a 214 laps race. I went to the server to confirm that it actually is in practice mode. I was using W26 to capture the screenshot.

Wether or not it's caused by the testpatches it's something that should be fixed, isn't it?

Vain
Attached images
W23_1.jpg
W23_2.jpg
Quote from Victor :i just tried it myself and works fine here

we could meet on a host to see what happens in your case I guess.

and, this may sound stupid, but you're not in practise mode are you?

Nope- i was trying this with my teammate on my own server..other pb's were counted(on other tracks) except drag ones - and btw it didn't worked for him too...so Anytime You want = i'll be there

to be 10000% sure i'm gonna try it once again and edit this post.

EDIT: still nothing..got replay of that.
go online now, i'll meet you there
Quote from Vain :Hello.
I found an oddity in the connection list.
The "24h Train #01" server (W23) runs in practice mode on Ky GP Rev for quite a while now. The details screen reports it as a 214 laps race. I went to the server to confirm that it actually is in practice mode. I was using W26 to capture the screenshot.

Wether or not it's caused by the testpatches it's something that should be fixed, isn't it?

Vain

Vain, it's actually set to a race distance of 24 hours.
Problem GONE.
Victor joined my server and fixed the problem in less than 5 mins.

Im out of words for the great job He's doing.

Thank You
WE VICTOR!

#43 - Vain
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Vain, it's actually set to a race distance of 24 hours.

Thanks for that. I only knew what the people on the server told me.

Vain
Hi guy's I never downloaded a patch yet,always waited till auto download,could someone give me a quick guide?.

thanks

Kevin
Quote from Widdowmaker :Dont know if this is a bug - but Ive attached the replay -

10 lap race - Dead man Racing server on W26 - Last night approx 10 pm?

Im running almost a full lap behind the leader - they all cross the line - then I do in something like 14th Place - The results clear and Im given as the winner of the race? The End Questioned it, so did I.

Never seen this happen before - Has the server admin just reset the race to restart - then canx the restart?

Very strange - thought Id just post it - sorry for wastin time.

|Cant post replay as file size to large even after compression. If anyone wants to investigate - Pm me and Ill mail them the mpr.

No the server admin didn't reset anything. We were all as amazed as you! One minute a full results list, the next, you were the sole survivor. I thought I pressed a button by mistake.
any idea when patch x is coming out?
The current plan is 1st of June.
Just quickly chipping in a thanks for the 6DOF support, Scawen. It works flawlessly; tried W26 in league races last night, just adds another dimension of immersion really!
I don't know anyone's noticed that before but I have "minifreezes" when AI cars passes through the finnish line.

I'll noticed that since the firsts W test patches and it's very annoying.

I suppose that it will be a bug, no?
This thread is closed

TEST Patch W26
(117 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG