The online racing simulator
Arabdrifting! Trailer.
(27 posts, started )
lol... Looks fun.
Quote from LFSn00b :And someone already rated 1. WHY?

youtube - connecting @$$holes

great movie
I rated it 4 stars.
it was good
I liked it, didn't show too much, but it seemed interesting enough.

Rated it 5 to compensate for 1-voters.
#6 - kaynd
Although I do not like the Arab style of “drifting” (out of any control…) i rate it with 6 stars to counterrate (lol) the one star.

Ah and I hope you have more video and less text on the final movie
can't wait to see the full version.
#8 - d6nn
one of the weirdest trailer seen but i like it
whoa...cool bit at the end, nice one Niko
#10 - Davo
That was actually pretty decent, left me in suspense to see more. Great intro. Looking forward to soem more arabdrift madness.
Boring
Quote from Itar (CZ) :Boring

yep and that arab drifting has to be the most retarded thing you could ever do with a car.
bloody hell, are you actually going to make a movie about this style of drifting? Is this a real drifting style?
#14 - C40Z
hmmm sry not my style
To be honest, This style of drifting looks like a bunch of morons deciding "OOH, LETS SPIN OUR CARS AT RANDOM AND CALL IT A SPORT". By their logic, we should be able to get Top wars as an olympic sport. Yaay.
i'd love to see top gear do some "arab drifting!"
I don't think this is authentic enough, there needs to be crowds on the side of the road and once in a while a car spins into them at around 150km/h. Sandals and people flying.
#18 - Chri
lol i didnt knew that arabs have there own drift style ?!?!?! i saw a video on youtube with this, and it looks like arab drfiting = out of control drift and they aren't respectfully to the other road users.

but the LFS video is not that bad i rated 4 stars
Arab Drifting aka Erhabi iirc, FWD cars sliding like crazy in the middle of a mass crowd just waiting to get ploughed down.
-
(gaz3ta) DELETED by gaz3ta
im looking forward to this
#22 - Tomi
Quote from LFSn00b :And someone already rated 1. WHY?

I just added a new 1.

The explanation is simple : this type of driving behaviour is stupid, uninteresting, dangerous and boring. Making a video of it won't make it more interesting.
Please stop to put "arab" drift style this is totally wrong, this is only real in Saudi Arabia or in Lybia...I don't have anything against this drift in game but in reality it's a real lack of respect, so please all, don't put all arabian countries in the same bag.
isnt this wad they call it tafheet and it is very fatal way of driving.
Let the poor thread die in peace -.-

Arabdrifting! Trailer.
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG