Newbie Racing Team
(24 posts, started )

Poll : Would you join my newbie team

Yes it would be a great stepping stone
no thanks learn on my own
Newbie Racing Team
Hey if i created a team dedicated to the instruction of younger drivers

through fair racing and constructive comments would anyone join

i feel by looking and watch both on servers and forums newbies to lfs have no where to race without being banned or kicked, or on the forums flamed

i feel that if i were to create a racing team it would be a launch pad to new racers.
Quote from LFSn00b :Umm... the 2nd [noobs] team?

The [noobs] team aren't "noobs", they're just idiots.
it's not a team for noobs by noobs

it's an envroment for noobs to come race against each other and get help for more expireanced players

for example have a night where they learn the basics of drifting, try them out on an autox circuit show them how to do it and through teaching they will learn.

noobs racing team RACE
Quote from thisnameistaken :The [noobs] team aren't "noobs", they're just idiots.

Awe, come on Kev. You like wrecking them as much as I do
only way to do that is to drive into the sandtraps to find them

pertaining to the topic; raising the avg level of racecraft is only a good thing. sooo... do what you can i guess.
Quote from mrodgers :You like wrecking them as much as I do

You just like to fool us into thinking you´re a hot lesbian chick... which I believed at first btw.
Quote from thisnameistaken :The [noobs] team aren't "noobs", they're just idiots.

I prefer the term ''mentally challenged'' thank you!

Quote from mrodgers : Awe, come on Kev. You like wrecking them as much as I do

That is true for Kev, I still have that replay remember!!! I've been tempted to send it to the Wreckers Barricade
Quote from Paranoid Android : That is true for Kev, I still have that replay remember!!! I've been tempted to send it to the Wreckers Barricade

Which replay? I can't remember any specific time that I wrecked any of you, I just remember all of them as a kind of happy blur.
it would give them a fair idea of a searious team and you could teach them abunch.
Sound's okay so that people can start their own teams.

Unfortunately, you said that it is only for instruction of younger drivers
#12 - th84
Did someone say noob?
#13 - Nine
I think calling them noobs first off will just discourage the whole idea altogether, and making a "team" I feel wouldn't be the best solution. Maybe you could create a community, including a website (forums), and a racing server and organize it from there...
despite the votes for getting the team started i still have yet to get many applications and the two people that have applied, have driven more miles than i have. it might not be the best idea im still in the devoloupment stage of it
Quote from hughesie89 :despite the votes for getting the team started i still have yet to get many applications and the two people that have applied, have driven more miles than i have. it might not be the best idea im still in the devoloupment stage of it

i wonder who tryed to join.....
ok guys im runnin a trial event now on my team's private server

anyone who wants to try out or have a bash around aston and not get kicked can come and have fun
server name Team KA Server
password Forum
The Event is now over,

we have about 5 people go through the server while it was public, server has now been set to private again

total members recruited 1
another event is in the pipeline i think
-
(hughesie89) DELETED by hughesie89 : no longer valid
Ok everyone, we haven't been getting many people applying for Team ka so we decided to have a proper night where you can have fun or be tested. the event will be in a week, Friday Night starting around 5:00pm (aus time) it's 9:02pm here and that's 12:02 in the uk so you work it out

were looking for members from our timezone (australia)

anyway the server is called
[DBP]|Team KA Server (click on the server name for join to lfs link)
it's currently a private server but during the event it will become public

i can confirm that the server will be staffed by at at least one team ka admininistrator, wether the second can turn up will be comfirmed on friday before the event. despite this we have both discussed the type of combos that we would be running
some of the ones we are concidering

FOX on Aston Cadet
FOX on blackwood
GTR Class on Blackwood
RB4 on Blackwood Rallyx Rev
UFR on Westhill

any other suggestions?

Hey WAIT! I resemble that remark...

Oh, what am I saying?
LOL, very nice hammer
seriously anyone is welcome to come along for the event even to just spectate, if we can get enough people we will make it weekly on friday nights
Due to the master server being moved we are unable to connect to our server, please wait and we will update you on progress
Quote from vash5556 :I think this could be an interesting idea. Great place to get some more experience for myself lol . Now if only i can find out how many hours i am behind/ahead AUS lol.

The Event has been postponed untill next friday, i am making the server public now for a little while in case you want to race

vash5556, we are GMT-10 if that helps
It would be great if there was a place where the noobs like me can race and learn without the idiots that seem to infest the demo servers. I am trying to save up to get an S2 license, but until then I am kinda stuck
I would love to be a part of a team dedicated to learning. Being able to make laps with people the same speed as me would be awesome, as well as having some people there to coach and share setups with.

Right now I'm always about 1-2 seconds off the pros in the servers I'm in. Its just gonna take track time and learning the game better to speed up, but it would really help to have another person 1-2 seconds off record pace to run around with

Newbie Racing Team
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG