The online racing simulator
Questions is better
well i dunno which servers to go to? and i was gonna join yours but its not up..
Quote from scoobyrbac :well i dunno which servers to go to? and i was gonna join yours but its not up..

They are however they are running patch w17, so if you have not upgraded to that you will not see them. Have fun with your S2 license!
with the newest patch...can I still see all lower servers with the older patches?
nope. only W17 - W24 you will see...
You guys are just doing this so that I am the last demo racer left!

Ohhh.. this is tough but after all, I am mentally...mental.. o_o

Conspiracy.
Quote from scoobyrbac :with the newest patch...can I still see all lower servers with the older patches?

Congrats scoobyrac!

If you copy your current installation and upgrade it, you'll have both and can use either one.
Congrats Scoobyac!

Very nice thing to do Jayhawk!
congrats m8!

Jay=Nice Person
lol thanks guys and i really noticed Jay is nice to give a demo player a chance to when a license! Many thanks to you Jay!
sorry for double post but now if i want to share this license with a friend how do i get another voucher code or what ever is needed to unlock it?
Ach....no problem at all. I'll do it again for someone else.

Quote :
sorry for double post but now if i want to share this license with a friend how do i get another voucher code or what ever is needed to unlock it?

Go to http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop

You wont be able to share a licence, your friend I guess can log in as you, but that is not such a hot idea, because they will be using your name. Best to buy.
jay can you give me a license? i really want it
#39 - SamH
Quote from scoobyrbac :sorry for double post but now if i want to share this license with a friend how do i get another voucher code or what ever is needed to unlock it?

Just for the record, you cannot share your licence. That's a basic rule. You could do that thing they call "pay it forward". Jay bought you a licence.. you could buy your friend one, and in so doing you would be paying it forward
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :jay can you give me a license? i really want it

Begging for a license is not going to get you one. Better just start saving up.
Ahh..ok..so wait...if i give my friend my login info he could unlock it with my license? I have just been wondering this....never thought i would get a chance to win a license...so im new to it im just curious..lol
Quote from scoobyrbac :Ahh..ok..so wait...if i give my friend my login info he could unlock it with my license? I have just been wondering this....never thought i would get a chance to win a license...so im new to it im just curious..lol

Yes you could, but then your friend could either wreck on S2 servers getting yourself banned from every server in LFS (search for the "wrecker barricade", it happens for sure) or he could change the password locking you out of your LFS license. Then you would have a fight with your friend, thus no longer being friends. You would probably do something quite violent to him which would get the police called on you and you would get yourself arrested. They would send you to juvie (sp?) for a few years (assuming you are a bit young) where you would learn all about knives and guns from the others in juvie. Then you would reenter the world when your time was up all pissed off about just getting your LFS license but not being able to use it for the last 3 years, probably go to McDonalds for a hamburger and see your friend. You would then go apeshit shooting up the entire burger joint with in the end getting yourself either killed by the police or shooting yourself in suicide, thus you won't ever have to worry about that LFS license again.

See, sharing your license isn't a good idea. Just don't do it. We see it happen time and time again here in the US.

"He was such a nice boy. All he wanted to do was race on his computer. I don't know what happened that he would do something like that....."

Oh, yeah, when this all happens... Please stay on your side of the state line. Though if you stick with McDonald's, I eat at Arby's or Wendy's, so I could just watch out the window while eating and not worry about you shooting the place up where I'm at. Just try not to aim towards the other fast food joints in case I'm in there please.
Scoobyrbac, along with what Mike just said, you cannot race with your friend at the same time; IE your S2 will run on two machines over the internet at the same time - so if one of you is online, that other cannot be.

My competition is still open however!
OK, so I'm a Dalek with all the emotions a human has(probably because I am) and I like guys bein' kind to each other, I just hope scoobyrac doesn't go to the peelers 'cause he had a row with his friend.....
I think we need to start organizing races for demo players with the licence as a prize!
Quote from kurent :I think we need to start organizing races for demo players with the licence as a prize!

Ohh yes.. i have the exact thing in mind... would be quite fun to see demo races fight it out on the track...
Quote from Madman_CZ :Ohh yes.. i have the exact thing in mind... would be quite fun to see demo races fight it out on the track...

You can have my server for these kind of races.
Who sponsors the next S2 licens ?

DanishRacingProDemoServer (Official version W)
Exactly, who sponsors the next S2 ?
Questions ?
Race ?
#49 - joen
Quote from richpaulo :Exactly, who sponsors the next S2 ?
Questions ?
Race ?

Who says there's going to be one? I'm sure when someone feels to, he will announce it. It's not like there's some sort of planned weekly giveaway, it's just so that the last couple of days several people decided to be very generous.
So take your chance next time, just don't go around asking for it. I think that's taking advantage to be honest.
Quote from richpaulo :Exactly, who sponsors the next S2 ?
Questions ?
Race ?

I'll sponsor the next license...
here are the criteria....

To qualify, you MUST be a demo racer (obvious)
To enter, send a cheque, postal order, money order, paypal payment etc for the sum of ONLY £24.00 to me.
I will buy the first demo racer to send me £24.00 an LFS S2 license.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG