The online racing simulator
mrt go-kart
(21 posts, started )
mrt go-kart
so, I am slightly confused...I have a g25, and for the life of me I can't get this thing in gear. I try using the h-gate, and I changed it to sequential, but still no luck.

What am I doing wrong?
the first shift must be a down shift, i.e. motorbike style.

it has a bike engine and gearbox.

so to engage first you must shift down, then from then on you shift as normal. easy
You have to shift DOWN to get it in 1st gear.

Uuh, beaten.
its down 1 up 5 !so basically shift down a gear to put it in 1st,its based on a bike engine.best of luck
thanks guys
Standard lightning fast replies here on this forum.
I wish there were just more servers setup online to race just them...seems there are never any mrt-only races for me to find...
Quote from rjm1982 :I wish there were just more servers setup online to race just them...seems there are never any mrt-only races for me to find...

Yeah. People never drive the good cars in public servers. :grumpy: *shakes fist*
#10 - IDUI
Quote from geeman1 :Yeah. People never drive the good cars in public servers. :grumpy: *shakes fist*

MrT pities the fools.
I know I can't drive the little bast- uhh... thing... Maybe I should learn to drive it again, back in S1 I was less than a 1/4 second off a world record at SO Unofficial 2... It was the only car I could drive back then. lol
The MRT has to be the most twitchy car in existance.
Quote from IDUI :MrT pities the fools.

I ain't gettin' on no plane sucka!

Hehe, I love MrT!
Quote from word. :The MRT has to be the most twitchy car in existance.

It's a dedicated autocross machine, it was designed to be, although you can change it's handling a lot by playing with the setup. Mmm, autocross. I think I'm gonna start another layout...
Quote from IDUI :MrT pities the fools.

Bwahahahaha, brilliant

I really like the mrt, though i just had a couple of online laps with it..

More mrt-ing +1
yes bring back the mrt please, its a great little thing =]
Quote from word. :The MRT has to be the most twitchy car in existance.

That's due to the setup you're using, not the car itself. The setupfield ones are especially bad. The one I use pretty much all the time has the suspension as soft as possible both front and rear. I can throw the car around hard and still keep it pointing in the right direction. Four-wheel slides through corners, countersteering oversteer, all that stuff I can handle no problem with this soft setup.

I used to spin the damn thing all the time because it was so oversensitive to steering input. Or the car would get unbalanced hitting a tiny bump which should not have affected it so much. Not anymore.
is it me or? is the MRT a smaller slower version of the FOX?

It seems to handle the same, looks the same aswell as fast off the line?(or is that my gear ratios)?

Matt
Quote from ans7812 :yes bring back the mrt please, its a great little thing =]

Bring back? Its not gone!

I love the MRT, just theres no (populated) servers with it
maybe i should have said, "bring back the popularity of the mrt" hehe

mrt go-kart
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG