#26 - beep
Colin 3,4,5 etc heh?
blasfemy!
#28 - beep
What's blasfemy?
he means blasphemy
Phucking misspelt is what it is.
i think you got the picture :P
i have had the game for a couple of weeks and i think its class but i am using a pad and my m8 says getting a DPF is alot better, i have bought a Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel is this a good wheel ?
yes but the g25 is better too bad it hasnt come out yet
i have just looked at your PB's you are fast lol
Quote from Gabkicks :rbr and gpl are more respected than nkpro and they have "autocountersteering" thing

This does happen in real life. It's quite noticeable in my rear wheel drive mx-5. When the back end comes out, if you take your hands off the wheel, the wheel will go in the direction the car is travelling, so will turn in the opposite direction when you start to slide. The way this happens in LFS is accurate based on my experiences in rear wheel drive cars. The AMOUNT of force however may feel unrealistic depending on your FF settings.
I think the biggest issue for race sim FF is deciding whether to only simulate the steering column tourque (like in LFS) or to try and incorporate the other feedback a driver gets IRL which usually end up being uninformative canned effects.
finally someone else who's actually driven a sportscar to confirm i'm not crazy

yeah... the ffb wheels today arent as dynamic as irl. the ffb tries to simulate rumbling so the wheel turns left and right on its own when driving in a striaght line which isnt realistic.... but as long as your hands are on the wheel it feels ok
yup
i like the approach of rbr and drivers republic. its somewhere between lfs and nkpro. of course lfs is still my fav but DR is more entertaining.
#39 - beep
Quote :This does happen in real life. It's quite noticeable in my rear wheel drive mx-5. When the back end comes out, if you take your hands off the wheel, the wheel will go in the direction the car is travelling, so will turn in the opposite direction when you start to slide. The way this happens in LFS is accurate based on my experiences in rear wheel drive cars.

Good to know it happnes in real life

Anyway it rather depends on sim's physics engine than on FFB.
I know this thread is old as FAWK.. but I have a question/ input.

What about Power Steering in 80% of steet cars? (ie: Fairlady Z, rx-8, mx-5 miata, etc. ?)

Do games have power steering accounted for in the Force feedback? The reason this stuff may feel weird is becasue of a screwup in the program regarding this fact.... Does that sort of make sense?

got a DFP but....
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG