The online racing simulator
Greatest all time Driving Songs
(63 posts, started )
Quote from deggis :...or get that bad headache.

eheh

maybe Porcupine Tree, do you like it? i put it alot when i race in lfs
Porcupine Tree rocks, I've got their DeadWing album.
#28 - JJ72
Spice girl, Spice up your life.
Quote :

109. Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight (3:25)
110. Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak (3:59)
111. Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town (4:28)
112. Thin Lizzy - Whiskey In The Jar (5:45)
lds (4:49)
124. ZZTop - Lowrider (3:13)
125. ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man (4:12)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

oh yeah !! , not forgettiong ac-dc's hold ltta rosie , guns n roses nightrain and velvet revolvers slither
Quote from theirishnoob :hold ltta rosie

How wrong can you write a song title?

(I'll take this back if that was some kind of weird Irish slang or something )
Quote from theirishnoob :ac-dc's hold ltta rosie

lol, how dare you do that to one of the greatest rock tracks ever

7. ACDC - Back in Black (4:14)
9. ACDC - Highway to Hell (3:28)

14. ACDC - TNT (3:34)
15. ACDC - you shook me all night long (3:30)

18. Ozzy Osbourne - Iron Man (5:58)

21. Boston - More Than A Feeling (4:45)
23. Deep Purple - Highway Star (6:07)
24. Deep Purple - Hush (4:25)
25. Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water (5:39)

34. Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle (4:33)
35. Guns n' Roses - Paradise City (6:44)
36. Iron Maiden - Aces High (4:33)
37. Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast (4:48)
38. Iron Maiden - The Trooper (4:12)

45. led zeplin - stairway to heaven (8:02)

50. Led Zepplin - Going to California (3:31)
52. led zepplin - rock and roll (3:40)

60. Lynard Skynard - Free Bird (10:07)
61. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama (5:00)

69. Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood (4:50)
70. Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls (4:17)
71. Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home (4:01)

83. Queen - Another One Bites The Dust (3:36)
84. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody.mp3 (5:53)
85. Queen - We Are The Champions (3:00)

99. Stepenwolf - Born to be Wild (4:22)

108. The Ramones - What a Wonderful World (2:22)

121. Whitesnake - Here I Go Again On My Own (4:35)

125. ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man (4:12)

i made my choic(es)
Quote from RudolfR :I listen this radio whicle playing LFS , what can be found HERE

Nice its like dance all night yehh. Wat is it european?
well if were talking driving music as in road trips, then just bought any thing by heart, blondie, 2112 by rush and led zepline...
#35 - Osco
definately the prodigy
I`ve been driving all night,
my hand`s wet on the wheel

'nuff said
Photograph by my old band

It was a great evening cruise song!

And I Drove All Night by Roy Orbison is a cool driving tune as well.
Quote from Sternendaal :I`ve been driving all night,
my hand`s wet on the wheel

'nuff said

Radar Love...Golden Earring...am I right or am I right?
Quote from Bladerunner :Radar Love...Golden Earring...am I right or am I right?

Yeah, youre right. Ofcourse you are
I shudder to think how many "Greatest Rock Anthems In The World Ever... 9!" CDs have been excitedly plucked from record store shelves by the LFS community.
Not really, mom used to live next to the Golden Earring guitarist when they were still living in The Hague
Quote from thisnameistaken :I shudder to think how many "Greatest Rock Anthems In The World Ever... 9!" CDs have been excitedly plucked from record store shelves by the LFS community.

Not single one here either...I have most of the tracks on the original albums mostly...and that DOES include vinyl as well!

[gloat] 12" single of Freebird anyone? [/gloat]
Quote from Bladerunner :Not single one here either...I have most of the tracks on the original albums

NOT something to brag about!

Quote from Bladerunner : [gloat] 12" single of Freebird anyone? [/gloat]

I know music is a very subjective thing, and I'm generally quite a live-and-let-live type of person. I'm even a fan of proper songs, not just beat-driven music. And I even like some rock bands - I think Thin Lizzy and Queen and Led Zep were very clever when all said and done. But I have to say I'll never understand why "Freebird" is considered a classic. It is dire.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'll never understand why "Freebird" is considered a classic. It is dire.

/me shakes head in disbelief
Quote from thisnameistaken :But I have to say I'll never understand why "Freebird" is considered a classic. It is dire.

Quote :It goes out and here you it is like that tomorrow but when it thinks it will carry it leaves? Me hazard ' it was from that place becomes the cause which it gets up and it tried to go out, it had and above too much many place, it travelled now. But, it went out and when you and here it stayed, the possibility the identical water of only connecting there was not a girl and a thing. ' Cause me the new now when you will change, and this bird is freely. It gives, or there is Iss who will change. Goodbye, Goodbye, it there is fortune love with sweetness. It went out and it will change the sense it won but. To go out but and it badly, ' there is cause week Iss and to have the fact that to criticize the branch it dries. But, it went out and when you and it stayed here girl, the possibility the identical water of only connecting there was not a thing. Cause me the new now which means that you will not change assuredly, and this bird is freely. And you will change the bird. It gives, or there is Iss who will change. It will give and it will carry, or it will change.

Sorry to steal an idea from your other thread, but it seems to make so much more sense now. Wise words... I never criticise the branch, because it always dries it out....
Add a dub bassline to the original chords and I think we have a hit on our hands.
Quote from thisnameistaken :But I have to say I'll never understand why "Freebird" is considered a classic. It is dire.

Your punishment: three hours of :chairs:
Quote from thisnameistaken : I'll never understand why "Freebird" is considered a classic. It is dire.

Nah...Not Dire...Lynyrd!!

(just in case you didnt get it...Dire = Dire Straits)
Quote from The Moose :In the car it's rock all the way...System Of A Down, Queens Of The Stone Age, Metallica and the greatest driving song of all time....Jesus Built My Hot Rod by Ministry

Shit yeah :up:

Add Muse, The Mars Volta, Soundgarden, Mr Bungle and Secret Chiefs 3 to that list and we got our road trip sorted (you may also include Sleepytime Gorilla Museum) :up:

Fave driving song at the moment is the Cassandra Gemini suite by The Mars Volta - you need about 35 minutes to hear it all but it's totally worth it
Quote from Hankstar :Shit yeah :up:

Add Muse, The Mars Volta, Soundgarden, Mr Bungle and Secret Chiefs 3 to that list and we got our road trip sorted

Woohoo, where are we going ?
anothergreat song to add if you have a good taste in music is parisine walkways by gary moore or thin lizzy feat gary moore , needless to say the guitar in that song alone out class's most any other song you can name

( alsi im sorry for any typos made since my keyboard is wreaked from playing ur torny all day :P )

Greatest all time Driving Songs
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG