Poll on Polls
(25 posts, closed, started )

Poll : How do you feel about Polls?

I sometimes respond.
I ignore them. Most are stupid.
I always respond.
I never respond.
Poll on Polls
How do you feel about polls is the poll of the day. A poll on polls. In the future, I'm hoping that someone will do a poll on polls on polls.

Alan
Um.

What?
Quote from LazLoW :Um.

What?

Simple. Someone might do a poll on polls about polls. That's not difficult to understand, is it?

Obviously, from my poll and my post on polls, it's not hard to figure what I think about most polls.

Alan
He responded before the poll appeared, I almost replied asking the same thing, but now seeing that the poll is up I understand what you mean.

He is asking if you post on threads that have polls even after answering the poll.

It depends on the topic, and if I can add to the topic, if not then I just answer the poll.
Still lost. And its in the wrong forum isn't it?
No, its just a useless thread. Wink
Quote from XCNuse :No, its just a useless thread. Wink

Highly agreed. I said I sometimes respond though. This is one of those times because I love encouraging completely useless stupid things Thumbs up
this is as off topic as it gets, so it belongs there.
Quote from LazLoW :Still lost. Still lost. And its in the wrong forum isn't it?

I KNEW IT! Big grin
im no rocket scientist..but wouldnt the last two options of this poll be impossible to vote for? UhmmBig grin
The point of this being what exactly???
Its great that some people have selected in this poll that they ignore polls Thumbs up
Quote from LazLoW :Highly agreed. I said I sometimes respond though. This is one of those times because I love encouraging completely useless stupid things Thumbs up

And so the point is made. Polls are useless.

It took you guys that long to figure this out?

A poll on polls about polls on polls about polls on polls.

And so it goes:

What car do you like the most?
What version are you using?
Would you pay to enter a race?
Are you paying for hi-res skins?
Do you like oval?
What's your fav combo? (too much television for this author)
Would you like to see three-wheelers in LFS?
Training, do you bother?
So what happened when you unlocked S2?
Does someone look like someone else?
Do your feet get dressed to go racing too?
Track guides: worth spending time on?
Oval or road course?
Which view do YOU race with (as if the "you" needed some special emphasis)

There you have a listing of the last polls. Very thought-provoking.

LFS is a nice simulator, but these forums... there's not much here, unless one goes to the technical assistance forum.

Alan
Quote from XCNuse :He responded before the poll appeared, I almost replied asking the same thing, but now seeing that the poll is up I understand what you mean.

He is asking if you post on threads that have polls even after answering the poll.

It depends on the topic, and if I can add to the topic, if not then I just answer the poll.

No.

Polls, do you take them? That's it.

Absurd-- like polls in general. Maybe all this was a level too deep for some of you. Smile

Alan
Well, if polls are so pointless and boring and add nothing of value to this forum (I tend to agree for the most part and only respond to them when I'm bored, like now, but I rarely if ever post in the threads), why not contribute something stimulating to the discourse around here instead of making another stupid bloody poll? Big grin
#17 - Gunn
Quote from Alan_Bernardo :
Absurd-- like polls in general. Maybe all this was a level too deep for some of you. Smile

Alan

Polls aren't absurd, unless you don't understand how they can be useful (this means you). They are a form of information gathering. When a stupid and useless poll (like your's) is posted, then it is just spam. When a poll seeking information, a consensus, or comparison about LFS related material is posted, then it is usually useful to somebody, even if you personally don't see why.
Is the netKar Pro forum too quiet for you these days Alan?
#19 - axus
Aren't options 3 and 4 kind of paradoxical?
I voted that I never vo... oh wait. Crap.
Quote from Hankstar :Is the netKar Pro forum too quiet for you these days Alan?

ROFL. Alan actually made a recent comeback at RSC..unfortunately it was the same old 'Attack Kunos and speculate a bit' rubbish that he usually comes out with.

Bit of advice Alan old friend.. As you obviously don't like the content of this forum and you don't want to contribute anything of interest, why not just stay the hell away.

One day you may actually make a positive post somewhere about something. Until then how about keeping your own miserable world to yourself.

Quote from Alan_Bernardo :Maybe all this was a level too deep for some of you.

Ohh i see, we're all far too unintelligent for you, oh wise and all knowing one. Your smug self satisfaction is really starting to wear a bit thin.
Everyone who chose answer 3 deserves a slap. By the very nature of that answer you can't possibly be telling the truth Smile
He did this on purpose.

And that, my friends, is why 7 x 7 = 49 Wink
Quote from The Moose :ROFL. Alan actually made a recent comeback at RSC..unfortunately it was the same old 'Attack Kunos and speculate a bit' rubbish that he usually comes out with.

You are such a sensitive person.

As to Kunos and NKP, you can go on believing what you want. Everything he promised he reneged on. The next thing you'll get from NKP is a new version with a new cost.

Quote :
Bit of advice Alan old friend.. As you obviously don't like the content of this forum and you don't want to contribute anything of interest, why not just stay the hell away.

All I was doing was commenting on polls, and we all know they are stupid.

Quote :One day you may actually make a positive post somewhere about something. Until then how about keeping your own miserable world to yourself.

I think you might be projecting your world onto mine, but I can't be sure. I've posted positively many times on many subjects. If you think I'm going to post something positive about something that doesn't deserve a positive post, then you've misjudged me.

Polls are dumb, and Kunos is one of the most disingenous game-makers that I've ever seen. Should I just be silent on these things or say how I feel?

Quote :
Ohh i see, we're all far too unintelligent for you, oh wise and all knowing one. Your smug self satisfaction is really starting to wear a bit thin.

No, I didn't actually say this. I can see that reading what people are about is not one of your strengths. It must be that everyone who uses satire or irony (in a satirical way) is smug and self-satisfied.

I just don't see it that way.

Alan
Going to close this before it gets out of hand.
This thread is closed

Poll on Polls
(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG